Main Menu

Howdie then...

Started by Tideliar, 29 September, 2008, 03:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tideliar

Ahhh.... doesn't matter how many forums (fora?) you belong to, you're always a newbie somewhere eh?  :)

T

Richmond Clements

House of Usher

And 'howdy' right back at you.  :)
STRIKE !!!

Tweak72

Hiya. And welcome to the boared.
There is now an Initiation. You can only stay if you knw who 'Two Tone' Tony Tubbs is. It's the new rules.
 ;)
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Roger Godpleton

Before you belong you have to kill someone and get a teardrop tattoo and on Sundays (GMT) you have to be naked.

Hi.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Proudhuff

The other rule is you have to spell Board correctly :D
DDT did a job on me

worldshown

Quote from: "Tweak72"Hiya. And welcome to the boared.
There is now an Initiation. You can only stay if you knw who 'Two Tone' Tony Tubbs is. It's the new rules.
 ;)

"Two Tone" Tony Tubbs is, of course, MC1's greatest ska revivalist DJ. The King of the belliwheels of reinforced steel.

Oh! And welcome to the boards, Tideliar

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Kerrin

Hi Y'all. How's the breakfast at Shoneys these days?

Tweak72

... And as of course, taking the piss out of dyslexic people seems to be an acceptable pass time. You then be welcomed by the boarders and will be ready to "impress" your new friends, who will encourage you to go up to people with cerebral palsy and shout "retards" at them at the top of your voice, tell the visually impaired that "they should bloody well look where they are going" and round the day off by punching pregnant women in the stomach.

:evil:

Old Tankie

Have you had a bad day!!!

Dr Feeley Good

Tweak72

Quote from: "Old Tankie"Have you had a bad day!!!

Oddly not so much. Just underwhelmed with some of today's responses board wise.

worldshown

Tweak, I seriously didn't mean to offend you. I saw the pun in "Two Ton"/"Two Tone" and ran with it.

I sincerely apologise if you were offended.

Tideliar

What a nice welcome! Retards, dyslexics, pregnant folk... our own electronic MegaCity!

I do know who the mighty TTTT is, natch. The man who broke his own belly wheel.

@Tweak72: I don't (often) mock dyslexics, not since I did with a friend of mine who turned out to be an ex pro-Muay Thai fighter and convinced me...very rapidly...of the error of my ways. Also, when typing fingers often faster than brain, so who's to point the finger then? I did once punch a pregnant lady in the the throat, but I think she deserved it...she had that...look about her, y'know. As for the blind and the palsied, but that's a bit Shakespearian for me  :mrgreen: