Main Menu

Judge Dredd Mianiatures Game

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 06 December, 2010, 01:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Having just had a look at the Mongoose site (well Christmas is upon us) I see they are preparing for a new range of miniatures for there games.

I've copied what they have said, as I know many can't be arsed following links, so here it is.

We have just posted a new update of the playtest version of the Judge Dredd miniatures game - possibly the last such update before we withdraw the rules and turn this game into an attractive PDF!

The latest update includes a new type of Judge, a Superhero mercenary, and a whole new force - the Fattie Stampede!
To go with this update, we have also just released some new miniatures for the game, available only from Mongoose Mail Order. The Fattie model has been completely updated with new torsos, heads and arms, while those supporting the Justice Department will welcome the arrival of the Holocaust Judge, wearing a spanking new HS/1 suit.

Coming soon will be the heavier HS/2 suit for Holocaust Judges, a new range of Sky Surfers, a new Judge Dredd (Ol\' Stoney Face himself), and another new force, the Citi-Def.

I suppose I shall have to buy these, especially as Foundry seem to have stopped making theirs!

By the way, here is a link for any that are interested in seeing the actual figures http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/news/news_item.php?pkid_news=454

Colin YNWA

Wow this is all news to me. But how much do I lve those ape gang figures. Now I've not bought a lead figure in an age but this might just change that... my wife she'll kill me...