Main Menu

IMPORTANT: Emergency Message Board now available

Started by NikolaiDante, 14 January, 2003, 06:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

That's why they need to read it now and bookmark the emb.

Wake

Queen Firey-Bou

phew ! well at least its not my computer, with all my javascript woes i was questioning my computers sanity today...

judge dreddd

relax..i am sure we can live for a few days,,or even weeks without the board if it goes down man...its not like a critical life support or somet is it

or is it ?

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

ukdane

Do we know why these outages keep happening? Anything to do with the weather on the East-coast of the USA?
Cheers

-Daney

Queen Firey-Bou

& why the emergency board doesnt like my username?  & when will this emergency status end ?  

Wake

The emergency message board has an out-of-date copy of the 2000AD Online register, so if your current username/password doesn't work, a previous one might.

Alternatively, you could ask Barny to update his database.

Cheers,

Wake

Queen Firey-Bou

thats what i get for mucking around with my name too much.. and password, its a nightmare trying to remember which password goes where & which ones need changing & which ones have numbers in ... then theres pin numbers ? don't get me started

Smiley

Any feedback on the usefulness would be helpful.

Noticed in the past few days the emergency board has gone down in tandem with this one, making it useless. What gives, daddio?

Smiley

And how has my previous message ended up as a reply to jaredkatooie's post when I was replying to Barny's original post, from which I was able to cut-and-paste a quote?

Wake

Noticed in the past few days the emergency board has gone down in tandem with this one, making it useless. What gives, daddio?

As far as I can gather from Barny, the problems with the EMB have been an unfortunate coincidence.

Wake

W. R. Logan

>Please use this ONLY in an emergency as ALL posts are not just displayed on the page but are emailed to me and I also get an SMS sent to my phone.

So if we post something at 3am will your phone wake you up 8-)

Logan