Main Menu

Help me Hive Mind, you're my only hope...

Started by Bolt-01, 22 August, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Quote from: Funt Solo on 30 July, 2021, 05:02:26 PM
Then there's Sons of Booth (2030-2032) & The Booth Conspiracy (2095-2099) - I feel sure there were more than two parts to that, though.

The entire Eglington Booth arc is:

Sons of Booth (2030-2032)
Icon (2050-2052)
Flaws (2076-2078)
The Booth Conspiracy (2095-2099)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Richard

Fargo is first mentioned in the Judge Cal story when we see his tomb which describes him as the first chief judge of MC1. There's more about him in Oz, which also introduces Judd.

Between that and The Cursed Earth, there isn't much else to go on, and most of what we saw in Origins was original.

MumboJimbo

Thanks Funt and Richard - both answers very helpful 👍🏻

Funt Solo

Can anyone think of any good, online, examples of pencils to inks?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

In Fog on the Eerie (progs 1037-1040, part of The Hunting Party set of linked tales) - what city is it that's getting nuked?

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

sheridan

Quote from: Richard on 30 July, 2021, 06:32:50 PMFargo is first mentioned in the Judge Cal story when we see his tomb which describes him as the first chief judge of MC1. There's more about him in Oz, which also introduces Judd.

Between that and The Cursed Earth, there isn't much else to go on, and most of what we saw in Origins was original.

Re-reading the last few posts from this thread - as has been said, Fargo 'the father of justice' was first mentioned in Day the Law Died (Judge Cal) but it was only revealed that Dredd was a clone of Fargo in the Question of Judgement story (or possibly Dredd Angel, if that came before).

Funt Solo

Quote from: sheridan on 03 May, 2023, 01:50:28 PMQuestion of Judgement story (or possibly Dredd Angel, if that came before).

Dredd Angel starts in prog 377. Question of Judgement is in prog 387.

This is from Dredd Angel:

(But the Dredd relationship, IIRC, is only revealed in Q.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Proudhuff

Quote from: Credo! on 03 May, 2023, 03:43:58 PM
Quote from: sheridan on 03 May, 2023, 01:50:28 PMQuestion of Judgement story (or possibly Dredd Angel, if that came before).

Dredd Angel starts in prog 377. Question of Judgement is in prog 387.

This is from Dredd Angel:

(But the Dredd relationship, IIRC, is only revealed in Q.)

Their name and deeds have been forgotten... except Fargo! 
What about the other cloned Judges, can't remember seeing badges on the street with their names either ( except maybe Goodman)
DDT did a job on me

Funt Solo

Looks like Rubins might have won the inter-departmental staring competition.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Richard

The clones wouldn't necessarily have the same names as the people they're cloned from. See for instance Judge Rico.

Dandontdare

Please give this poor old fella some technical help.

I just bought a new ipad but I can't transfer any files from my laptop - got comics and movies that I want to be able to access on the ipad. When I connect them (USB to charging port) I just get "cannot copy files. The device has stopped responding"

Any ideas?

(took me 2 days to find the partciular setting buried away that let me access my emails on it!)

Barrington Boots

DDD, are you copying one file or lots at once? If the latter, try a single file and see if you get the same error.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Dandontdare

Tried to copy a whole folder full, then tried individual files - but when I first plug in the cable, the little charging symbol on the ipad lights up but then immediately goes out, sugggesting it's not accepting the connection at all.

Barrington Boots

That sounds like a fault with either the cable or the port. Are you able to switch either / both?
You're a dark horse, Boots.