Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2023

Started by Dash Decent, 11 November, 2021, 01:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Monarch

[spoiler]Its a judge dredd one eyed jack team up![/spoiler]

broodblik

Coming to the prog in March 2023:

Incredible SF action from the Eisner-nominated UK anthology! Judge Dredd has to deal with cut-throat business practices in "Succession"; wars are fought and lost in Proteus Vex: "Crawlspace"; Cyd gains a companion in her flight across the galaxy in The Out Book 3; The Order battle for the final time against the shadow-things in "Heart of Darkness"; and Joe Pineapples: "Tin Man" reaches its explosive climax. Then in Prog 2325 it's the first all-ages Regened issue of 2023 as Cadet Dredd enters his clone-brother's nightmare in "Dream Team", the Genetic Infantry clones are targeted by mercs in Mayflies: "The Scarab"; and we return to magical comprehensive Lowborn High!

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Coming to the meg in March 2023:

More action and adventure in the future-shocked world of Judge Dredd! The investigation continues across two different timelines in Judge Dredd: "One Eyed Jacks," the Death concert explodes in the Dark Judges: "Death Metal Planet," plus Storm Warning, Devlin Waugh, and Surfer Book 2 all reach their finales. Plus the next chapters of Judge Dredd: Year One and Mega-City Two, interviews, features and much more!

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Link Prime

Quote from: The Monarch on 23 December, 2022, 09:24:10 AM
[spoiler]Its a judge dredd one eyed jack team up![/spoiler]

Now that is unexpected.

Can't say it has me adding the Meg back to my pull list, but I'll at least read the reviews next month!

norton canes

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: norton canes on 11 January, 2023, 11:07:38 AM
Lovely cover. Who's the artist?

If it's not D'israeli, it's certainly someone strongly channelling his vibe...
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

norton canes

Ah yes I've found the original article, it is Steve Roberts. Thanks!

Max Headroom

Does anyone have a definite date for when the 'Joe Pineapples: Tin Man' hardcover is released? Amazon are saying 27th January but this cannot be right.

nxylas

Quote from: Max Headroom on 12 January, 2023, 03:27:42 PM
Does anyone have a definite date for when the 'Joe Pineapples: Tin Man' hardcover is released? Amazon are saying 27th January but this cannot be right.
I don't see any listing for it on the shop pages. My guess is that the Amazon date was the original release date, but that it got pushed back due to the delays.
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

Dash Decent

Yes, the Book Depository is still carrying that date too.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

broodblik

It's the clash of the titans: Judge Dredd meets One-Eyed Jack! John Wagner's two great creations meet at last in a brand new story beginning in Judge Dredd Megazine #452 – out on 18 January!

Richard

Dash Decent

Robo-Hunter: Planet of the Robots - Paperback, 5th September 2023

WHEN THE GET SLADE THEY STAY SLADE!

For forty years Sam Slade has been one of the best robo-tectives in the business, but all of his experience couldn't prepare him for his latest case. In 2080 overpopulation of the Earth led the Space Commission into seeking out new planets to colonise. Four years later they discovered Verdus, a suitable planet in the Crab Nebula. Now, Colonists who sent there have not been heard from again. The Commission believe that robots have taken control of the planet and want Sam to uncover the truth. It's a dangerous case, but one Sam can't refuse – otherwise he's guaranteed a bullet in the head!

This classic 2000 AD strip is presented in full colour as it was when collected by Eagle Comics as a five-issue mini-series.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

broodblik

Some art from the upcoming Rogue series by Ennis and Goddard: