Main Menu

The Out - coming October 2022

Started by Dash Decent, 25 November, 2021, 03:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

A pity it wasn't the first balloon on the previous page, which wouldn't have mattered. Oh well. I guess someone had plonked this one on the wrong layer. Maybe we should go old-school, like in the days of game mags, with a cut-out-and-stick-on balloon to fix things!

Here's one: https://snubcommunications.com/junk/the-out-balloon.png

(Decided not to embed here, because it's a tiny bit spoilery.)

13school

Thanks! I was thinking exactly this - now to find some of that vinyl sticker printer paper.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

If someone does actually print one of these on appropriate sticket paper at the appropriate size, could I humbly ask for them to send me one too? I have no printer, no laptop, and after buying the webshop hardback I'd prefer it to be 'complete'.

Plus, it'd remind me of the sticker activity books I used to do with the kids when they were young- and I kinda miss them.

I would be eternally grateful! (and I'm sure such magnanimous efforts would be noticed when the KTT scores are totted up).

SBT

JohnW

All done.
Speech bubble printed on regular printer paper, cut out, and carefully affixed to the page with nothing fancier than sellotape. A crude fix, but workable. The book couldn't have been preserved in its pristine condition anyway and better a slightly blemished but readable page than a pretty page with a piece of the story missing.
Bloody good thing I'm not a proper collector.
(Emboldened, I went and fixed a similar error in the Hachette Fiends of the Eastern Front too. Call me a philistine, but all I want is a story I can read.)
**stands his ground with a truculent expression, daring anyone to call him a philistine**
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!