Main Menu

Lawless 2023

Started by Tjm86, 31 December, 2022, 01:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjm86

I'm a little surprised that I've not seen this flagged up before now. Tickets go on sale shortly.

I'm going to be digging out the old "permission to go out" form to submit for approval.  Hopefully she will sign off on this and I can enjoy another great day.

Trooper McFad

My form is in and approved 😁

Me and the good lady will be making the road trip from Calhab to this most wonderful event.
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

GoGilesGo

That line up is absolutely stellar

Barrington Boots

I had tickets for a music festival the same weekend, but had such a good time last year I'm coming to this instead.
Looking to stay over this year so I can have a drink and hopefully a chance to hang out with a few people instead of just a quick chat.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 05 January, 2023, 10:31:15 AM
I had tickets for a music festival the same weekend, but had such a good time last year I'm coming to this instead.
Looking to stay over this year so I can have a drink and hopefully a chance to hang out with a few people instead of just a quick chat.

If you can do the 2nd day it is less frantic if you've done the 1st.

I'm up for a pint 👍🏻

Barrington Boots

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 05 January, 2023, 05:34:14 PM
I'm up for a pint 👍🏻

Definitely! Look forward to it dude.

Colin YNWA

Right back at you.

This is why I'm so tempted by Lawless as I figure it will have the highest concentration of fellow boarders and I've not met so many folks, or not seen them for such a long time and its always a pleasure.

Would be great to catch up Barrington... I'm might just start to make plans...

Trooper McFad

Tickets on sale and bought- 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Road trip from CalHab

Still a novice with only my 3rd time but really enjoy yhe whole weekend.

Hope to say Hi to any other boarders able to pop along. 👍🏻😁

Barrington Boots

Tickets bought here also - both days for maximised hanging out opportunities.
Looking forward to it / hopefully seeing some of you guys!

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 30 January, 2023, 10:43:30 AM
Tickets bought here also - both days for maximised hanging out opportunities.
Looking forward to it / hopefully seeing some of you guys!

Looking forward to that pint 🍺 Boots- I'll be down from the Friday and staying at the Hilton but willing to venture out in Bristol (within walking distance 😁)

Barrington Boots

Pint for definite dude! We'll be coming down Saturday morning but staying in the Hilton also so Saturday night?

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 31 January, 2023, 10:17:02 AM
Pint for definite dude! We'll be coming down Saturday morning but staying in the Hilton also so Saturday night?

👍🏻🍺

GoGilesGo

Just bought weekend tickets; looking forward to getting plenty of collected editions signed and meeting some fellow boarders.

My first time so can I as any veterans what is the best hotel strategy, do you get in on Friday and stay two nights or hit the road bright and early and just stay on Saturday?

Barrington Boots

Looking forward to meeting you dude!

Trooper McFad

Quote from: gogilesgo on 26 March, 2023, 06:19:04 PMJust bought weekend tickets; looking forward to getting plenty of collected editions signed and meeting some fellow boarders.

My first time so can I as any veterans what is the best hotel strategy, do you get in on Friday and stay two nights or hit the road bright and early and just stay on Saturday?

Coming from Cal-Hab me and the good lady are staying over from Friday and all refreshed to start on the Saturday & Sunday.
I've only ever stayed at the venue and found it very handy nipping back to the room and swapping volumes or taking back any sketches I had done.
Remember your pink carnation so I can spot you and introduce myself. 😂😂😂