Main Menu

Brian Bolland Apex Edition - SIGNED

Started by Daveycandlish, 07 January, 2023, 03:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveycandlish

Looking to sell my Brian Bolland Apex Edition, signed by the man himself.
These are going for silly money on eBay, some for sale at nigh on £500.
If you missed out on a copy - it's sold out and very collectible - make me an offer.
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Daveycandlish

Apologies, I just realised that my original post goes against board rules and must include a price.

Cheapest I can see anywhere on line is £175 for an unsigned edition which does not include P&P.
With that in mind, I'd say match that price £175 for this signed edition and I'll cover P&P.

A bargain compared to the copies on eBay!
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Daveycandlish

Dropping the price to £150 if there are any takers?