Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sales Spike!  (Read 86 times)

JWare

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
Sales Spike!
« on: 25 January, 2023, 02:13:28 PM »

And that, my friends, is what a sales spike looks like.
Not just one book, but one of each book.
That makes two books.
(I’m not absolutely sure about the sums, but soon I’ll have people who will handle the big numbers for me.)

I realise that you are all eaten up with envy right now, but don’t be. You’ll be able to say that you knew me when I was just some rando posting on some comics forum, and then maybe people will buy you drinks and ask you to tell them all about it.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything?

Funt Solo

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • Research Monkey
    • View Profile
Re: Sales Spike!
« Reply #1 on: 25 January, 2023, 07:23:26 PM »
Are they fiction or history? Or fictional history?
++ map ++ thrills ++ coma ++

JWare

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
Re: Sales Spike!
« Reply #2 on: 25 January, 2023, 07:36:40 PM »
Historical fiction. (Is that the same as fictional history?) Anyway, you can read all the blurb stuff on Amazon if you care to.

Dirty Shirt was the book I always wanted to write. Seeing as it got published, I put the rest of my material into a sequel, which is going to be three sequels by the time I’m finished.
Book 3 is with the publisher right now and will be out this summer maybe. Book 4 has got underway but for the moment it largely consists of me staring into the middle distance and periodically hitting ‘delete’.
I’m not worried. With sales like this I can do a Lee Child and get someone else to finish the book for me (maybe even Lee Child himself, seeing as he’s free).
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything?