Main Menu

"I da Arrttt!"

Started by Quirkafleeg, 11 May, 2003, 07:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karne

He! It's alright Bart, I caught it at the beginning of my last post. I think my keyboard is loosing sensitivity on caps.

Quirkafleeg

Ah thanks for the info Karne... now that's means I'll have to watch the damn thing again at some point to see if I can spot the building...

Perhaps they can do a scene in the new movie in the new art gallery.

"I am da Lowry!"  I thang you...

Matt

Karne, whatever happened to the clones? Rico shouts release the clones and nothing happens.

longmanshort

"Send in the clones!"

Judi Dench appears with flaking skin and stumbling gait ..... just a normal day then!
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

kertap

The clones are there but they are incredibly crap and should never have been put in.

What I don't get is y rico looked different thatn dredd. If they are clones don't they all look the same.

opaque

Nope thats been disproved now, there was a cat who was cloned and the clone was a totally different mismatch of colours and totally different temprement etc.
But in humans I would have expected them to look the same to some degree. Then again I think the films goes off from the idea in the real story (and more like Twins) when they say the clones were created from the mixture of the best judges dna. I could be wrong, been a while since I saw it.

paulvonscott

It's all in the making of Dredd book gary, all the street stuff was actually a massive outdoor set.  Why, i dunno.

Noisybast

"All the street stuff was actually a massive outdoor set."

Yes. Did you see the enormous diagonal pipe that appears in every street scene? They re-used the same set, dressed it up a bit & shot from different angles to make it look like a different location...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

karne

"whatever happened to the clones? Rico shouts release the clones and nothing happens."

Bad editing, along with a number of cuts made in order to gain a more audience friendly certificate (some of these were reinstated when the cuts failed to make a difference) made the end result somewhat disjointed and confusing.