Main Menu

100 BULLETS #50

Started by Satanist, 11 June, 2004, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satanist

Hello You...Is anyone else reading this at the mo. Its now at issue 50 and as per usual its a bit of a special one. It explains more in this than it has in the last 49. I wont spoil anything but if you arent reading it then use this as a jumping on point to see if you like it. I think its just the bees-knees!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Conexus

What's the gist of 100 bullets then?

Satanist

It concerns a guy called Agent Graves who turns up to people who have been wronged in the past. He gives them a briefcase containing a gun and 100 untraceable bullets to exact their revenge or whatever else they feel like doing with them. Up until this issue all you really knew was that Graves used to work for a group called The Trust & that there are others like him who refer to themselves as The Minutemen.Its a lot more complex than it sounds, sometimes a bit too much.

But with issue 50 you get the history of the Trust(which Ive been gagging to find out).
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

ESCUBRIA

This cmic is probably the best out there at the mo'

ukdane

... when it comes out!

I'd plug my unofficial site just now, for the comic, but I'm slightly embarrased by how out of date it's gotten over the past 2 years...

(and if you don't have flash, then the menu won't work... boy I've got a redesign/update job on my hands here!!!)

oh, ok then...

Link: http://www.2000ad/callingtheshots" target="_blank">Calling the shots

Cheers

-Daney

Megadeth

I've only read the last three issues, In Stinked i think it was called (47, 48 and 49). I really enjoyed the whole 'Fear and Loathing' vibe it had going.

I won't be picking up number 50 until early July but i'm thining about making a start on the tpb's as well.

A complete run (up to 47) came up on eBay recently and i was very tempted but funds just couldn't stretch to the amount it finally went for.

Moose

i've got a few spare bullets for sale...early ones. plus i did a bit on it here....

need to update though!!

Link: http://www.mooseharris.com/100bullets/index.htm" target="_blank">100 Bullets - A Guide