Main Menu

Killing Moon graphic novel - Now available

Started by Bhuna, 22 September, 2020, 04:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhuna

As some of you may know, over the last 5 years, myself and forum members Chris Denton (writer), Darren Stephens (colours) and Bolt-01 (lettering), with editorial help from Richmond Clements have produced the award nominated comic called Killing Moon.

We've brought all 4 issues together as a 116 page graphic novel which will include a new 4 page prequel story and the reprinting of the original Killing Moon which haven't seen the light of day since 1985!

The graphic novel is now on sale at http://www.comicsy.co.uk/pigdogpress/store/products/killing-moon-tpb/.

As well as receiving the book, you will also receive the Kickstarter stretch goals, including two funky fridge magnets and two quality A4 prints, one by artdroid Patrick Goddard and the other by the fantastic SKD.

Your support would be very much appreciated.
Cheers

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Mardroid

Received mine recently.

I've yet to treat it, but from a flick through the art is lovely. A very nice thing.

I confess, I forgot it was a 4 part (well I suppose 5 part,when you include the original, or is it 6 part with the prequel?) So recieving a book instead of a mag was a nice surprise!

Thank you very much.

Bhuna

Thanks for the review and feedback guys.

There are a few FREE Kickstarter rewards available.
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Mardroid

Quote from: Mardroid on 01 October, 2020, 04:48:12 PM
Received mine recently.

I've yet to treat it,

Treat=read

Edit has timed out. Don't worry I won't be smearing chemicals over the artwork.