Main Menu

Prog 2005 & Meg 227

Started by ukdane, 13 December, 2004, 02:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukdane

Did any subscribers get a free gift? I was under the impression (had read somewhere) that there was going to be one. Did anyone get the subscribers poster?

Or was the surprise T.O.T.Lev'?
Cheers

-Daney

Max Kon

There was never a 'subscribers poster' every one got posters last 2 years. what does
T.O.T.Lev'
mean?

ukdane

Subscribers poster is a new offer.

If you don't know what it means, wait til you get your prog *tsk* Impatient Imp *tsk*

If you've got your prog, youo'll know what T.O.T.Lev means (I've done it like that to avoid spoilering the spoilers, for those who haven't had their prog yet... something are best left unspoiled!
Cheers

-Daney

Bad Andy

I didn't get any free gift. Are we going to get that poster? I thought it was just for new subscribers. I hope we do because it looks fantastic.

Patent infringing one word review of Meg and tooth - Fantastic.

Dudley

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

Byron Virgo

"T.O.T.Lev"

I'm surprised this is even still a spoiler; I was telling everyone who would listen about this back in October.

It just goes to prove what I've always hitherto suspected about the world: no-one listens to a gruddamn word I say!

Dudley

Cheers Daney.  But is this a spoiler?  Wasn't someone talking about this a while ago?  Sorry, can't remember who...

;)

IndigoPrime

Judging by the monthly charges of the subscriptions, though, now would perhaps be a good time to subscribe if you don't already. I'm guessing the Meg is going up in price by a quid early next year.

I wasn't overly taken by the "amazing" subs offer mentioned in another thread on this board - "cheap" figurines. Ho-hum. Now, if they'd have done a subs deal on the TPBs, with, say, 10 or 15 per cent off each one, _that_ would have rocked.

Max Kon

I already got the prog just had noidea what you were talking about.
The figurens offer is only for existing subs and its a stonking aproximate 50% off.

Oddboy

Indigo - Subscribers DO get 10% off TPBs when ordering from Tharg's Future Shop. Have done for ages. Enter in your subscriber number when paying.
Better set your phaser to stun.

IndigoPrime

Ah, yes, good point. I think I was thinking more along the lines of an extra discount for a subscription to the GNs. Or something.