Main Menu

The Tom Frame poster

Started by Mangamax, 08 May, 2008, 05:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+rufus+

Well done Mr Logan!

I think there's a thread up here somewhere, where I posted all the separate elements of the poster.

So you can reassemble, and make your own!

Ruf

Mangamax

Rufus,
still think i've got Cheryl's copy of the poster from the party somewhere.
If i find it, i'll bung you an email.
E
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

+rufus+

Dandontdare

Good job that man.

The Joshbot brought a lump to my throat.

I can't remember when I noticed that one consistent name on thrill after thrill, year after year, but he was a legend.

Noisybast

Rufus, do you know if Tom's lettering font is ever going to be made available to buy? I remember it was mentioned a while back, but doesn't seem to have surfaced.

I (and, I'd imagine most 2K fans) would be more than happy to bung a fat donation to Marie Curie in exchange for such a wonderful bit of kit.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

+rufus+

There's been some disagreement between various family members about releasing a Tom frame Font...
 But...I'm working on it!

I want to use it to, and credit him, giving his lettering rate to Marie Curie.

:-) Ruf

GSF006

Hi Rufus,

First I've heard?  I don't think most of the family are aware of this either?  Sounds like a great idea though, I think Tom would've liked it.

PS. You don't have access to a copy of Tom's Profile page, printed in AD many years ago do you?  I can't seem to access it anymore and would love a copy.

Hope you're well.

Best wishes,

Georgia

Quote from: "+rufus+"There's been some disagreement between various family members about releasing a Tom frame Font...
 But...I'm working on it!

I want to use it to, and credit him, giving his lettering rate to Marie Curie.

:-) Ruf