Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor Bear

Sorry about that, Goaty.  Hope you and your missus keep well, lad.

Bolt-01

Goaty- that's terrible. Have another hug.

Noisy- you too.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

CrazyFoxMachine

Really sorry to hear that Goaty - unfathomably terrible news for the two of you. Many hugs from the Watts household are yours.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Grugz

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

COMMANDO FORCES

Sorry to hear that Goaty. Just be there for each other at such a heartbreaking time, that's all you can do :'(

Goaty

thank you all, we are okay and stay strong, I means raw emotion not rare emotion! will try again one day. thanks again guys.

Sorry Noisybast for get dumped, you will be fine in few days.

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

SuperSurfer

Thoughts are with you and your partner Goaty.

Here's another hug.

Link Prime

Always have sympathy for my fellow forumites that post here, whether I reply or not.
Just saw your post Goaty, very, very sorry to hear that.

Noisybast

...and the worst part of it is*, she told me her dad was a 2000AD reader when she was a kid, so I gave her a Johnny Alpha action figure to give him when she went visiting a fortnight ago!

*May not actually be the worst part
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

ZenArcade

Just got your post goaty take real good care of yourself and be strong for your partner. BSC,  sorry to hear of the lay off dude....get back on the horse as soon as you can. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: ZenArcade on 14 October, 2014, 08:50:08 PM
Just got your post goaty take real good care of yourself and be strong for your partner. BSC,  sorry to hear of the lay off dude....get back on the horse as soon as you can. Z

Thanks man, just thanks!!! :)
Texts from Last Night