Main Menu

"Bryan Talbot Returns To Judge Dredd – And This Time He’s Bringing His Son"

Started by Molch-R, 14 March, 2011, 01:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

has Flintlockjaw seen all that lens flare? Tssk.

Looks very un-Talbotlike, not sure if I like it or not. I'll reserve judgement for now.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Mike Carroll on 14 March, 2011, 02:37:13 PM
Good gravy... That's the first I've heard about this!  :P

I'm always surprised to hear about this type of thing. It just goes to show that being a professional is so much different than I'd expect.

Must have been an incredible surprise!

Mike Carroll

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 14 March, 2011, 03:50:20 PM

I'm always surprised to hear about this type of thing. It just goes to show that being a professional is so much different than I'd expect.

Absolutely! I could always ask The Mighty One who's working on my upcoming scripts, but I quite like not knowing because I get great surprises like this!

-- Mike

JOE SOAP

Proudhuff

Quote from: Mike Carroll on 14 March, 2011, 03:53:53 PM

Absolutely! I could always ask The Mighty One who's working on my upcoming scripts, but I quite like not knowing because I get great surprises like this!

-- Mike

well done sir! the great and the very great!!!
DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

Yup, I always imagine a telegram presented by a robotic footman, and then daily viewings of the rushes to look forward to, as well as a lifetime on the comps list.  It really is just oil, furtive typing in the cubicle and the electro-lash, eh?

Emperor

So, one of my all-time favourite artists is teaming up with my all-time favourite me - I'm actually having heart palpitations...

Well done on that - I'd recommend a quiet sit down in a darkened room, until at least April. ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Darren Stephens

Looks good to me. Would rather have 'vanilla' Brian Talbot, but meh, I'll settle for this! :P
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

CrazyFoxMachine

Well done that Mike, you jammy bugger.

I agree that Talbot's heavy shading is the thing I'm most drawn to but it's a sweet team-up and the colouring is class as a harse (horse?)

IAMTHESYSTEM

Well this is fantastic news. The previewed Artwork looks magnificant.

It's thrill factor overload for sure.  :thumbsup:
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I likes it. Not sure if I like the overall style, but I've never seen any art like that in any comic before, that's why I likes it. One of my favourite things about Tharg, the Eccentric Grand Old Duke of Scifycomicanthologishire, is his willingness to embrace new artistic processes.
You may quote me on that.

radiator

Looks interesting, but I must confess that Talbot is one of those artists that I've never really 'got' - never really been a fan tbh.

JOE SOAP

Talkin' bollocks but that Lawgiver is in semi-stage-morph towards Urbanisation:

Woolly

Looks rather spanking in my opinion  :)

Be nicer if it was just Bryan Talbot on art duties, but the colouring has been done incredibly well and i've a feeling we might just get a shiney new art droid out of this...

And yeah, if possible, can we have Dillon back next please?  ;)