2000 AD > Announcements

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

<< < (1106/1116) > >>

Proudhuff:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 25 June, 2022, 02:16:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Richard on 25 June, 2022, 01:27:32 PM ---Seriously, why are they bothering with Samantha Slade at all? It's the worst thing to appear in the prog since Rebellion took over.

--- End quote ---

How quickly we forget Stalag 666!

--- End quote ---

What was that?

Bad Andy:
Most of my copies are still in cellophane so I'm getting through reading them in fits and starts.

am struggling with ABC Warriors though. Just started Book 3 after slogging through 2. Maybe its because every episode feels quite packed. I think it's one of those strange strips that is actually better weekly rather than collected.

In comparison I'm streaking through SinDex 3.

sintec:

--- Quote from: Bad Andy on 26 June, 2022, 04:16:16 PM ---Most of my copies are still in cellophane so I'm getting through reading them in fits and starts.

am struggling with ABC Warriors though. Just started Book 3 after slogging through 2. Maybe its because every episode feels quite packed. I think it's one of those strange strips that is actually better weekly rather than collected.

In comparison I'm streaking through SinDex 3.

--- End quote ---

I found Khronicles Of Khaos and Hellbringer a bit of a slog. They look gorgeous but the story is not Pat's finest hour. For me things picked up after that, which is about the middle of this volume.

Richard:

--- Quote from: Proudhuff on 25 June, 2022, 03:51:20 PM ---What was that?

--- End quote ---

I envy you!

Jade Falcon:
I read the Ro-Busters book and it was nice that the Starlord stories were included.  No offence to the 2000ad artists but I really liked the Starlord art, though the 2000ad stuff was very good.

I can swear there's a story in that book that wasn't in the 'phone book' edition I have.

I am guessing that the books listed are the final ones, we won't be getting another extension?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version