Main Menu

The Thirteenth Floor - Halloween Freebie

Started by Mardroid, 31 October, 2019, 07:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Good evening and happy Halloween squaxx! Munstroid here with a seasonal offer.

I was just checking some books I've got in a pile* and noticed... I've purchased The Thirteenth Floor (Rebellion paperback collection) twice. And judging by the discount sticker on the front, it was at Forbidden Planet, likely during one of those Souther meetups both times. That's usually when I go there.

Not intended as a criticism of the contents, mind. I'm just getting forgetful in my old age. I swear, when I shake my large melon I hear a rattling sound. Reckon I'd loose the whole noggin if it wasn't bolted on.

I was thinking of selling a copy, but you know what? Discovering  my brain-dead mishap the day before Halloween,** is so fascinating to me*** . If you'd like the copy and you don't mind covering the postage, PM me your address and it's yours.

First come, first serve seems fairest.

Whether you're successful or not, all the best to you.

*I was checking my copies of American Vampire so I didn't double-buy copies in the recent Halloween Comixology sale... and the irony has just hit me.

**On All Hallows Eve's Eve, one might say.

***I'm easily fascinated.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Mardroid on 31 October, 2019, 07:58:28 PMI've purchased The Thirteenth Floor (Rebellion paperback collection) twice...I'm just getting forgetful in my old age.

Done this so many times. I've got a box of duplicates that I keep intending to put on e-bay but haven't got round to. I tend to preorder stuff I hear about months in advance, forget I've done so and then I'll see the book in a shop and buy it .. then couple of days later, my forgotten preorder arrives.

Rately

In the process of taking all my books, Blur-Rays, DVDs etc out of boxes for sorting, excel spread-sheeting and dreading the duplicates I'm bound to find.

Last time I did something similar, about ten years ago, I ended up with two longboxes of duplicates, and a box full of DVDs / CD duplicates!

Mardroid

Duplicate book is claimed now!

Amusingly when I saw it that second time, I had a sense of familiarity but couldn't quite remember it.