Main Menu

Hi everyone

Started by milstar, 18 November, 2020, 05:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milstar

I finally managed to pass intelligence test, now famous "redd" instead of "dredd". Anyway, thank for letting me join your family. I admit I didn't read 2000ad that much, at least not when compared Marvel or DC. But 2000ad did something that those two didn't. Once a was awfully depressed, so much I even remember the dates, and really was in awful condition.
It's where I picked a copy of JD: Day the Law Died and immensely loved it. Especially humor and immediately I felt better.
Now, I read 2000ad from time to time, collect trades, and such. I finished few days ago Future Shocks vol2, then ordered vol1.
I even consider developing my scripts for submission, once lockdown gets lifted up.

Cheers, people.
Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.

Trooper McFad

Welcome aboard and enjoy the chat
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

broodblik

Welcome !

2000AD covers a rich world of of diverse stories. So many candidates to start with.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard. Explore cos if you have only started to dip your toe in there a whole wonderful world of material out there to discover.

We also have threads to discuss other comic chat if you fancy discussing the other comics you read.

Have fun.

Bolt-01

milstar

Thank you, everyone. Yes, I am aware of cast, diverse material 2000ad can offer to readers. To me, 2000ad is like western manga.
Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.

Bolt-01

wedgeski