2000 AD > General

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Jaegir vs. Rose O’Rion Round 3 Heat 21

(1/5) > >>

Colin YNWA:
Week 3 of Round 3 is ‘One and Done’ week with no fewer than 3 of the surviving Future Shockesque stories appearing. They all have very interesting ties and … well we’ll see. In my mind though, intriguing as those clashes are, is a modern masters face-off that is one of the ties of the Round for me, not everyone I imagine, but for me…

Are the two female protagonists here really comparable? One a rather cliche thief with a heart. Who so far has bested Roadkill and Finn (good result that!) the other a dark and twisted war veteran. Damaged as much by her brutal father as the war on NuEarth. A full, rounded and fascinating character, victor over Soul Sisters… can you tell I’m leaning one way on this one….

Jaegir - more info

Vs

Rose O'Rion - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Saturday 28th May and the winner gets a place in Round 4 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need ‘um and can be bothered to follow ‘um there’s some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN

broodblik:
Jaegir

Trooper McFad:
Jaegir

Aaron A Aardvark:
Jaegir

Magnetica:
Jaegir.

It’s the best thing to come out of the Rogue Trooper universe and a modern classic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version