2000 AD > General

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Ro-Jaws Robo-Tales vs. Survival Geeks Round 3 Heat 23

(1/6) > >>

Colin YNWA:
Week 3 of Round 3 is ‘One and Done’ week with no fewer than 3 of the surviving Future Shockesque stories appearing. They all have very interesting ties and … well we’ll see. In my mind though, intriguing as those clashes are, is a modern master's face-off that is one of the ties of the Round for me, not everyone I imagine, but for me…

Those Robo-Tales have taken out few done in ones Tales from MC-1 and 86ers thus far. It will face a much stiffer challenge with Survival Geeks, conqueror of Soul Gun Warrior, a delightful thrill that was funny and charming and made the smart move of knowing when to bow out.

Ro-Jaws' Robo Tale - more info

Vs

Survival Geeks - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Sunday 29th May and the winner gets a place in Round 4 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need ‘um and can be bothered to follow ‘um there’s some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN

broodblik:
Survival Geeks

davidbishop:
Survival Geeks.

Aaron A Aardvark:
There are some good Robo-tales but Geeks wagood for a chuckle.

Survival Geeks

rogue69:
Survival Geeks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version