Main Menu

SquaxxBox Live

Started by satchmo, 28 November, 2009, 09:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satchmo

Ochs' tale of online woe has made me think those of us on XBox Live should organise a board gaming night, anyone up for it? I'm mostly playing Left 4 Dead 2 demo and Gay Tony right now, but I'm up for a game of anything really.
My gamertag is MagicBeanz. Do not attempt to beat my Geometry Wars high score :)

Wake

I didn't understand much of that, but if by board game you mean in real life, then I organise a bimonthly games day in Oxford. Next one is 13th December.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156787012150

Message me on facebook if you'd like an invite (or email me if you're intertested but don't have a facebook account).

Cheers,

Wake

satchmo

board as in message board.

And cheers for the invite Wake, Oxford is a bit of a hike for me though :)
Online shenanigans for me I'm afraid, though if anyone fancies a game of XBox Carcassonne...

radiator

KissMammal. Always up for a bit of co-op on Halo, Gears, Left 4 Dead etc, though tbh I don't really play the Xbox a huge amount these days.

Satanist

Xbox Live & PSN SpartacusHughes

Hardly on the PS3 though. I will add all tonight as I now have a PC at home so dont have to try and remember gamer names. Mostly swearing down the headset to Gears2 & MW2.

Just got Borderlands at the weekend though which seems quite good.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Noisybast

Xbox Live and Steam: Noisybast
To be honest, the only decent online game I play at the moment is Left 4 Dead on Steam. This should change come Xmas...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Darren Stephens

Dikiminster on live. Should have a PS3 anyday now, so will post my PSN thingy then. Mostly play the popular shooty games. It steadys my nerves, haha. :-[
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Richmond Clements

I've asked Santa for of of them online gizmos for the xbox, so fingers crossed, if he gets my note...

Dr Feeley Good

DR FEELEY GOOD on xbox live and DR_FEELEY_GOOD on ps3

Something Fishy

I'dbe up for that though i won't have l4d 2 until Christmas.

My tag is sumthin fishy on live and sumthinfishy on psn.

Something Fishy

Quote from: The Satanist on 30 November, 2009, 09:44:04 AM
Xbox Live & PSN SpartacusHughes

Hardly on the PS3 though. I will add all tonight as I now have a PC at home so dont have to try and remember gamer names. Mostly swearing down the headset to Gears2 & MW2.

Just got Borderlands at the weekend though which seems quite good.

Borderlands is fantastic, love it.

Ochs

skybluejon. Will play anything good!
Fear leads to doubt which leads to the worst case scenario.

mogzilla

JudgeHellboy on xbox live

Richmond Clements

I've just set up an xbox live account- rexvanryn

Keef Monkey

Already posted in the L4D2 thread before I spotted this one! My 360 tag is Superbeasto, love a bit of Gears 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 on-line but am also partial to FEAR 2 and Borderlands. Got Condemned 2 if anyone's still playing that. They're not.