Main Menu

Mezco Judge Dredd!

Started by Grugz, 22 July, 2014, 07:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

A Star Wars habit. You poor, poor thing :'(

COMMANDO FORCES

I have had a reply from Mezco about why they don't send to the UK and it looks like more of you need to message them and explain that we are prepared to pay even with the extras, as we do with other companies.

You know that the UPS/FedEx charge will be ridiculous and will have to
deal with customs that will do be beneficial for you or me  Thank you

If they do a Death or Anderson then I think we need to push this with them!

I wonder if we could get a bulk shipment to one comic shop in the UK and then get them sent on from there! Obviously, this is for the specials.

TheTooN

I've bashed them a few times for not offering UK shipping. This seems like a good plan although I'm probably done with Mezco now unless they spring another 2000ad character.

btw the Website has been altered and the production run of 50 has been removed. Still no reply to my PM so someone else must have highlighted it too.

TheTooN

Mez replied, still limited numbers but not 50. Go get it folks !

skurvy

Thanks TheToon. I went for black in the end after also asking my 11 yr old son for his advice. He just looked at me like I was an idiot and pointed out anybody dressed totally in space blue riding around on a disco bike deserves everything they get.

The Grim Beaker

Any ideas how us island monkeys are suppose to order this dark blue variant Dredd set, seeing as Mezco don't ship outside of the US?

Dreddzilla

Quote from: The Grim Beaker on 08 September, 2016, 10:20:04 AM
Any ideas how us island monkeys are suppose to order this dark blue variant Dredd set, seeing as Mezco don't ship outside of the US?
Friends in the States?

TheTooN

Mine was from the same guy who sorted me the black and white set. I pay him for his time and effort but its a lot cheaper than trying to get one on US Ebay. Dodged customs on the last one too which was a nice bonus. He's working in the Azores atm but has said his wife will post on to me when it comes out.

Mezco are missing out on sales for sure !

The Grim Beaker

Quote from: TheTooN on 08 September, 2016, 07:27:51 PM
Mezco are missing out on sales for sure !

Yeah, it seems incredibly backwards. If places like Sideshow Collectables can offer international shipping I can't see why Mezco couldn't. Shipping costs would be much less on the bulk of their items.

I guess I'll probably be missing out on this latest variant, which is a shame as it looks to best of so far.

Congrats dodging customs, always a pleasant bonus.

teckno viking

Yeah I am kind of thinking just another pro US dealership tbh. US centre of the world attitude if you will with Mezco.

With that however the new tidbit that has people worried is the frieght company bringing MEZCO goodies to the US is a Korean shipping company. Well they have 80 vessels all at sea as due to Bankrupcy they cannot be paid to dock and unload.

Not sure how this affects the Dark Blue Lawmaster/Dredd combo but has ramifications on some of the other MEZCO figures I have pre ordered from their One:12 line :/

Steve Green

Yeah,

John Wagner mentioned the Korean Shipping thing at the NICE comic panel, talking about a lot of comics that have plastic toys stuck to the front have the product sitting on the container ships.

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Large48

Anyone got the Disco Blue in stock?
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Dreddzilla

Really wish Mezco would do a Urban Dredd. If they couldn't get the actor's rights maybe do the Ben Willsher Comic Version.

teckno viking

From chats with MEZCO I don't honestly seeing them revisiting DREDD or that does seem to be the general attitude.

I truly hope Not as So much more fun could be had. 3A have the Dark Judges, MEZCO the ANGEL Gang?  How Drokkin Cool would that be. Enough Perps out there for both companies to make characters without stepping on toes.

Though I am Dreddzilla surprised neither are wanting to do 2012 DREDD. Hell even 1995 Dredd (would they let his helmet come off?) would be perfect for MEZCO.