Main Menu

AvP Trailer

Started by Richmond Clements, 11 June, 2004, 11:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quirkafleeg

Re the ITV edit...

With one crucial character's death scene - there being too much mayhem going on - they obviously could not to overdubbed his lines without it sounding real bad... so they just blanked them out, Big Brother style...

Motherfunksters

House of Usher

I'll go and see Alien vs. Predator. I don't care if it's rubbish. I despair of ever going to see a good film at the cinema ever again anyway. (are these threads disentangled again yet?)
STRIKE !!!

Tanky

try again...
House of Usher's mama's so fat, i rolled over 3 times, i was STILL laying on top of her

Tanky

WHY WHY WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO MEEEEEEEE!?

apologies!

House of Usher

Anyway, so there's this new Aliens vs. Predator film...?
STRIKE !!!

Dunk!

Hopefully the story follows the first AvP comic in some way.

That I remember being actually quite good.

The TV edit Aliens i saw didn't get rid of the long drawn out "F********k" that Hudson utters when he hears how Burke would have savaged their lifepods on the way home. It's quite missable though.
"Trust we"

LARF

I'd like to see some AvP set in the past... Alan Quartermain vs The Predator, AM could write one in to The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen... who's up for asking him then?

Dudley

Conexus is trying to be the most patronising member of this board.  It's certainly a good effort, but it's really not going to work, is it?

Dudley

Tanky

Conexus is so ugly, when he was born, the doctor slapped his mama

Tanky

why does this only happen when i'm posting insults???

Slippery PD

Tanky

House of Usher

Conexus is so full of repressed rage he even has to respond to insults that don't count because they're posted on the wrong thread.
STRIKE !!!

House of Usher

I'm not playing with that 'say something nasty' thread any more. It's jinxed.

Aliens vs. Predator then. As you were.
STRIKE !!!