Main Menu

Gronk Affair vs. The Son - Bolt-01 Cup - Group 3 Game 6

Started by Colin YNWA, 29 September, 2021, 06:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Final round of matches and this group, even with quite a spread of points across the current positions could go any number of ways so votes here could make for a very interesting final table.

All you need to worry about which is your favourite between:

The Gronk Affair - more info

Vs

The Son - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Saturday 25th September and the winner (I'll count up who gets the most votes basically) gets 3 points towards qualifying... huh...

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

I've tried to explain the finals here.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

AlexF

Leigh S

TRicky - both stories I voted for with my heart...so my heartses have to say...The Gronk Affair

Colin YNWA

Seems to be a clear leader here but theres still a day to go and who knows what can happen. I'll count up in the morning.

This one is a toughy both have very different reasons to gain my vote, both offer very different things. At the end of the day though

The Gronk Affair

is just that much more focused and taking sentiment out is a better story. So gets my shout.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Okay if any group shows that every vote matters its this one. Let's cut to the chase.

The Gronk Affair

Gets this tie BUT...

It drew with The Schicklgruber Grab, both it and Grab were beaten by Outlaw by the same margin so the entire group has come down how each has done against The Son and more significantly the margin of their victory... it all that will decide the runner up spot and place in the Quarter Finals that go with this...

Final Group 3 Table

Points   Votes Diff
Outlaw                                 9              15
Gronk Affair                        4                2
Schicklegruber Grab          4                -1
The Son                              0                -18

And The Gronk Affair gets it! Though best not to lose sight of the fact that Outlaw took this group comfortably.