Main Menu

The 2000 AD Messageboard Advent Calendar COMMENTS Thread 2019!

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2019, 10:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Eamonn Clarke on 08 December, 2019, 07:58:29 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 08 December, 2019, 07:17:17 PM
Right, raffle now entered. Clarky, you're a credit to the board.  And it's nice to finally see what you look like! ... My old maths teacher with a touch of Eric Morcambe  ;)
Well I never.
I'll be in my form room after school and I expect you to bring me sunshine and a pictorial proof of Pythagoras' theorem. 😉

:lol: 
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Amazing Fink'n'Ratty action from Gail, with bonus Preacher Cain. Zarjaz! Darren's Mk VIII is properly imposing and yet approachable - no wonder the citizens prefer them to human judges.

Had to listen to Eamonn's Carlos podcast again on the way to work - really a fantastic achievement. Great to hear the Shark get the props he deserves for letting the King know how beloved he truly was while he'd was still with us. That's the bit that choked me up. Again.

Eamonn Clarke

I'm really pleased that the Carlos episode has gone down so well. Thanks for the kind words.
All the heavy lifting was done by my contributors and by King Carlos himself.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Tiplodocus

I do like the idea that the nobody from the first book of Halo Jones ends up like a Silver Dolphin Surfer of the spaceways.

(I did do a double take but thought they might be particulates swirling in the galactic gulfstream to make it look snowy and Christmassy. Then decided they were just gigantic rasps).
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

abelardsnazz

Fantastic stuff, brings back the old question about Halo continuing beyond book 3. In another universe....

RM147

It's been mentioned that one future/proposed book for Halo would feature her as a space pirate. So I just riffed on that idea.
Dolphin masthead...obvious reference to her time on the hoop and her membership of the rikkitikki...uhm, that club.
Space nipples...bit of fun on my part. Retro '50s space suit with valve/knobs where nipples would be....lol
YO-HO-HO

Dandontdare

Another lovely one from Gail - weird that she can't post. I'm sure one of the mods can sort that out if you get in touch.

Bolt-01

Proudhuff

Jings, it must be really cold in space, still she'll have somewhere to hang her helmet from...
DDT did a job on me

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Dandontdare on 11 December, 2019, 01:40:38 PM
Another lovely one from Gail - weird that she can't post. I'm sure one of the mods can sort that out if you get in touch.

It's a lovely bit of work. ABC Warriors McMahon gets Sláine McMahon to hold the fort for a bit.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

CrazyFoxMachine

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

von Boom

Fantastic work from everyone as usual. I wish this board had a like button sometimes, but for the Advent Calendar we need something with a nuclear like option.