Main Menu

the last episodes of Origins?

Started by Goaty, 14 January, 2007, 10:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

I wonder how it going to ending.... Dredd find Fargo alive?

Was it Booth's plans?

Dredd found Fargo's grave?

I hope one thing would happens, that Dredd and group meet the group who hold the Fargo, and Dredd got thousands of Judges on stand-by! with one page of thousands Judge helmets fill it up! that what it called "overkill!" sorry that my fanasty, as need that to beat the best ever single page.... that final page of "Judgement Day"

Goaty

Trout

It might be best to think of what is likely to happen.

Certainly, I'd expect Booth to be around somewhere. It wasn't that long ago Dredd sentenced him to life on the land, so we should at least find out if he's alive or dead.

Also, I'm looking forward to the Battle of Armageddon.

- Trout

JOE SOAP

It could be Booth, Solomon, both or maybe Fargo himself who wants the billion creds for his favourite mutant charity.

What the fuck was the deal with Fargo's alleged amnesiac sister -Arden Polders- who was murdered after the apocalyose war, is she tied in with all this?

Dark Jimbo

To be honest, I'm no longer very excited about the ending. There's still a hell of a lot to wrap up in flashback form, never mind resolve the 'present day' mission - I mean, the whole thing is supposed to be mainly (apart from the origin of the Judge system) about Fargo, who's recently been shunted to the sidelines somewhat - so to properly finish off the story of his ultimate fate, I fear we're going to have a somewhat rushed Battle of Armageddon (if we see it at all) and an even more rushed and probably unsatisfying final confrontation with whoever sent the ransom note.

Here's hoping I'm proved very, very wrong.
@jamesfeistdraws