Main Menu

The Beast Of Rudinshtein

Started by the shutdown man, 20 April, 2007, 11:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the shutdown man

Yay, Viktor's not dead!!!

I always had my doubts, cos seriously, what would be the point of throwing a bird-man out of a window, but then they did show that shot of him lying, apparently, dead in the snow. I guess he wasn't....
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Funt Solo

I *know* it's the spoilers section and loads of people already predicted this would happen, but over on the main review thread for that particular prog, people have been taking care to use <spoiler> tags so as not to inadvertently ruin the potential surprise for people.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Goaty

well, hope he not too crazy and Dante would forced to kill him?

well, I like John Burn's Viktor in Tsar Wars, than Simon Fraser's in whole Dante stories, as he very looklike as his father!!! and what a fighter!

the shutdown man

Yeah, that shot of him on the last page was one time where I actually thought Burns really nailed it. Still I'd really like to see how Fraser would draw Viktor in bird-man form. And I kinda doubt Dante's going to kill him. With everything's that's happening lately, it seems like the remaining members of the family are drawing back together, for whatever purpose. I still say he didn't really kill Lulu, and he had a plan there; I reckon he's starting to figure out who Konstantin is, and Arkady is showing up hovering in the background. And now Viktor shows up? Something's going on.....

And funt-solo, no offence, but like you said, this IS the spoilers section, and I specifically called the board by the story I'm talking about. I didn't see the point starting a thread to talk about this and then blur out the very points I wanted to talk about.
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Goaty

hope he not be killed off, please! he my fave character!!!!