That latest piece is beautiful... in a dark, disturbing way  :P

Just as the Dark Judges should be.

Tulio_Vilela

Great to see yor arwork collected here!

Buttonman

Too good! Brilliant from first to last.

Andy Lambert

IndigoPrime

That last one's ace. (I mean, the others are ace too. So, er, that one's extra ace.)

geronimo

I thoroughly enjoyed all those, thanks. :)

Andy Lambert

Hi people - I hope it's okay to ask this, I wouldn't if it wasn't a big deal for me!
I've entered an art competition with Composite Effects (CFX) where you have to design a mask. My design can be seen below. I've made it to the top 10 finalists, and the top 10 mask designs are now open to the public for voting.
The voting closes on Friday 5th July, with the winner being announced on Wednesday 10th.

I'd be so very grateful if anyone reading this would throw a vote my way by liking or reacting on the photo of my design on Facebook, and/or commenting "10" on Instagram.

The winner will have their mask made and available to seel from CFX's website, with a credit to the artist, who will be compensated for handing over the copyright. If I was to win, I was planning on putting that compensation money towards a custom made Tharg mask which CFX themselves would make.

So please, if you think my design is worthy enough - vote with a like/react on Facebook, and a comment of "10" on Instagram. Links to both are also below.

Thank you so, SO much! :)

https://www.facebook.com/pg/CompositeEffects/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2818025708214201&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARBEw_Y2rJd5LGYO5IVv7XWa0v3BSOzcGWiklRjik0FcpxCUH39kA3hxlTp-PFuTysLOd4QqZAo--NmazkH-NNHuO-7n7stVwgK8qs2tQ2jzz9-ydNTHzFMeDanZ_Y4xClY36-5gbGRUv2o_Lxix6FABXVg60nTQnGC2QfqQAaWITNI09aqKLDQIfEJeY83MfyE2w3gj5ZbYQrNh-5rfn9lXcZ7jeiYJ0-2pe0q3WeFsBjlNVoP2pc6WxDzkQSybU5gcUbgn-eylqSguekuBmuHqaivGJUnQxo31UM9PiE4sG1ow2ZRrczm_HebySp2lJO_5W4dTWxJM4NKw5aWWi8OwWV2ejFaV8xpCIL_QnQh-EqWivy3X8STrKUIm1tB2VTAaL6-6ileyJ6hAnPKZ4kFZpoaWTLhTKSgFmyW43lI59uJOhUhhYsqsbm6YUHCDJhJ5eQXQ73hk5GWGwfiT&__tn__=-UC-R

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzYXTE0ALRG/?hl=en