Main Menu

Prog 2128 - The Kid who would become the King of Cool

Started by broodblik, 24 April, 2019, 01:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalHab

It would be nice if someone from Rebellion could look into this. Do they monitor the forum any more?

Geoff

Having recently commented on the forum that I generally get my prog fine each Saturday and if not then latest Monday...I, of course, still haven't recieved mine either! :o

I did also comment that Rebellion was very good at sending a replacement on the rare occasion it went astray and they've done so again on this occasion.  Hopefully it'll turn up this Saturday along with 2129... 

IndigoPrime

Must be the holidays. Progress here too. Mine mostly arrives on a Saturday. Vanishingly rare for one to arrive this late – it's probably happened three times in a decade.

hippynumber1

Still nothing here either. I haven't asked for a replacement as there are so many of us missing the prog I figure it must be a dispatch issue. On the very few occasions (maybe three times in the last decade) that I've asked, Rebellion have been brilliant at sending a new copy out.

73north

I phoned up Katie Droid , from Subscribers to chase up my missing Prog , she says it should arrive
on Friday , due to 4 days Bank Holiday delays over weekend - I am not hopeful  .

Richard

This happens every Easter. As long as I get it on or by Saturday so I don't have to delay reading prog 2129, I don't mind.

cartilas

Progless in the North of Scotland too, my receptors are in withdrawal mode :)

Geoff

There can be only one explanation for this nationwide lack of thrill-power...

Mass thrill-sucker outbreak!   

Colin YNWA

Okay I can be quiet up to Wednesday BUT no Prog by Thursday makes fatboy sad.... Least I'm not alone and .... well yes... there has been a big old bank holiday and all so fatboy will stop whining... for now...

I, Cosh

I'm in Japan and I've got my Prog. You lot should try this digital lark. It's the future.
We never really die.

Pyroxian

Quote from: I, Cosh on 26 April, 2019, 04:43:46 AM
I'm in Japan and I've got my Prog. You lot should try this digital lark. It's the future.

I have a sub to both, but I prefer reading the paper prog first-time around. If it's not arrived by the time 2129 does though, I'll have to read it digitally.

IndigoPrime

The Prog has landed (Hampshire, FWIW). It'll be amusing if 2129 rocks up tomorrow.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Something Fishy

Prog landed in Cornwall this morning.  Also the villains special landed too.

Mattofthespurs

Mine landed in south Cambridgeshire this morning too.