Main Menu

And you thought you bought too much from Ebay....

Started by Natsan, 19 February, 2005, 10:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natsan

opaque

That's good :)
But funnily enough that's exactly the sort of thing I'd love to get my hands on to tidy up.

The house is too cluttered but they are wasting space in the garage, they need to redo it. And all that wasted space in the garden could be used. Get some sort of prefab building in there, dump all the stuff in the house there and then sort out the house properly.
Just send his mum on holiday and clear the whole thing out. I'd love it.

Richmond Clements

I'm I the only one who thinks that she's mentally ill?

Byron Virgo

Ah, the hoarding insticnt...

She'll probably end up with a tiny corridor of space between each room, her entire house filled with useless crap. She probably has lots of pets too - one day she'll die, leaving behind her lonely, miserable existance, and no-one'll find her body for four months, until the smell of dead dogs drive the neighbours to distraction.

...and I'm worried I'll end up the same way!

Byron Virgo

Byron Virgo

Oh God, how horrendously embarassing!

That'll teach me to try and use sendmail whilst the emails down when I'm recovering from a heavy night before...

Max Kon

hahaha ed. Can I come see you soon a get my ?50?

And i'm a bit like that lady, i don't throw much out. Only difference is I don't buy useless crap, i just keep what i'm given(so i've got a little clutter)

Quirkafleeg

God life's so much better now I've ebayed most of my stuff...

That house is a sodding nightmare... I'd be tempted to put a match to it

Max Kon

nah, if i lived there i'd kill the mother and stick it all back onto ebay. Except fot the out of date food and anything that is actully useful (ie 1% of it)

Wils

I the only one who thinks that she's mentally ill?

Nope. That house definitely screams out 'Section 8' to me too.

Krustabi

I bet most of those photos are from other peoples houses.

Art

My mother-in-laws place is worse than that. I'm absolutely serious and not trying to exagerate in the slightest.

We stayed with her for about a month and a half when i first moved to America and it was one of the most deperessing experiences in my life - both in terms of the enviroment and watching the behaviour which generates the enviroment.

And yes, it's definately a mental illness, but not one thats particularly controlable.

paulvonscott

Well, it's shamed my into sorting out the house a bit.  I've moved those 2000AD's for Max from the top of the stairs for a start.

Mainly I'm surprised Gary doesn't know her.  What are the odds?

Eck

Devons Daddy

sad case she must need help.
mentally ill seems to be the truth,

but where does she get the money? postage alone must be a huge cost.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!