Main Menu

2000 AD 30th Anniversary Party

Started by 2000AD Online, 12 March, 2007, 10:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

2000 AD celebrates 30 years of Thrill-power at Madame Jo Jo's in London's Soho on 25th April.  Doors open at 7pm and the party will continue until 3am.

Look for details on purchasing tickets for the event in 2000 AD and on 2000adonline.com

Tharg

Link: Tharg's Newsround

Mike Carroll

Hmm...! Now that sounds like an interesting idea...!

Must put it to my good lady and see if she's interested!

Cheers,
Mike

Bolt-01

Too late for me to arrange anything in t'smoke.

Bolt-01

Oddboy

Am I too old to be out at three ayem on a week night?

Hope to be there for some of it though!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

Yeah, I'll miss it too. Kind of short notice for those of us travelling a long way.

Dan Kelly

Shame about the late-ish notice and timing...

I should be there for some of it, but I doubt I'll stay much past 11 on a school night.

Although if enough interest is shown, I may book a day off afterwards...

gronk guy

Why have it on a Wednesday? Disappointed!!!

I, Cosh

Is Madame Jo Jo's the type of establishment for which Soho is renowned? Will their be "dancers" masquerading as our 2000AD favourites?

Why Cassandra...
 - Don't even think it creep!
We never really die.

Natsan

Excellent! Madame Jo jo's,eh? I know the infamous place, plus I can get a night bus home afterwards! Rob can probably book the next day off but I'll have to drag my booze raddled carcass into work in the morning. No mind, I doubt I'll look much different than most mornings.....

Tanky

I've already got 3 club bookings that week, so no chance whatsoever.
Actually, I'm Bloody Annoyed about this. No events organiser in the world would have left it this late to book what should be a really big deal, because then you get stuck with a week-night that no bugger else wants. Where are the big flashy posters and the stonking entertainment line up? The whole thing's been thrown together in a panic at the last minute and that's one huge missed opportunity.

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Wils

Pffft, indeed. It seems more self-indulgent than a proper celebration, tbh. I wonder if there'll be a Smugfestastic VIP area cordoned off so the people with comp tickets don't have to mingle with the plebs who've had to fork out god knows what(#) for tickets?

If I make it *anywhere* this year, it'll be Bristol.

(#) Best part of 40 quid wouldn't surprise me at all.

philt

A Wednesday night in a club in Soho? Okay funny joke where are you really having it?  

Woolly

Bollocks, im gonna be in Edinburgh for the Dead by Dawn festival.

Fucks sake.