Main Menu

DON'T FORGET - 30TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY 25 APRIL 07!

Started by 2000AD Online, 24 April, 2007, 03:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natsan

You stayed all the way through till 3am then? I was feeling surprisingly normal at work the next day. I think this was helped by Rob making fried egg muffins when we got back home. True love,innit?

COMMANDO FORCES

It ended at 01:45 when the large doorman came down to ask politely if we would mind sodding off.

Mike Carroll

Leonia and I had a great time, even though we didn't get to speak to that many people (reading the other posts I was surprised at how many of the creators were there).

I was a little disappointed that Tharg himself wasn't there. Still, his Human Representative Matthew Smith was friendly and approachable as ever.

We took a few photos but as we're only just back from London the camera is still at the bottom of the bag and I can't be arsed digging it out at this hour. Tomorrow, maybe.

Anyway, even though I'm not normally a pub or club person, it was fun and I'm more than glad we went!

See you all at the 40th...

Mike

Mike Carroll

http://www.iol.ie/~carrollm/bv&mc20070425.jpg">

Bolt-01

There is only one comment to be made about that-

"sigh..."

Bolt-01

Natsan

Ah, only fifteen minutes after we left then.

ThryllSeekyr

There are some photos there that would be very tempting to deface.

Byron Virgo

"It ended at 01:45 when the large doorman came down to ask politely if we would mind sodding off."

I think it was closer to two when I actually stumbled my way out of the building. Possibly five past two, which is the time I have in my head, for some reason.

"sigh..."

You're not my dad, Dave - you can't tell me what to do anymore!!

ThryllSeekyr

It's a wonder that the people that run hese funcion dont have their club house.

ThryllSeekyr

It's a wonder that the people that run hese funcion dont have their club house.

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

ThryllSeekyr

A club house.

Your, clubhouse. Where you can drink and party as much as you like.