Main Menu

The "Who's going to Bristol, put there hands up thread."

Started by LARF, 07 May, 2007, 08:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARF

I am driving up Saturday morning!

See you all there.

I will be wearing a badge with my avatar on, come say hello.

Richmond Clements

We'll be there from friday evening.

pauljholden

I'll be there from friday night (getting the late flight - 7:50 if you're there RAC)

Also: I'll be bringing art - probably.

- pj

Bolt-01

I'll be there from early Sunday. Bruised and battered but there!

Bolt-01

paulvonscott

I'll be there!  Come and chat with me on my stall or in the bar.  I am hopeless with names and recognising people, so please feel free to repeat your name three times as *if* I'm an idiot.  Obviously I'm not an idiot, I just share a surprising amount of traits wth idiots :p

Except if I recognise you, then don't, it could get very annoying.

Really looking forward to it, a new comic, a chance to talk dunken nonsense about comics, seeing what other comics people I know have brought out. Getting drunk, reading comics, drinking comics.  Getting harrassed by certain comics creators or me harrassing cetain other comics creators.  Ahh.. the simple pleasures...

Noisybast

I'll be there with BrianO and (his lovely, non-superheroic girlfriend) Lou some time late on Friday afternoon.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

House of Usher

I'll be there from Saturday onwards. With my ladyfriend. See you there.
STRIKE !!!

Matt Timson

Last minute change of plan- will be nipping down for the day on Saturday.  Finally- I'll know what it's like to walk around the hall on a Saturday without the hangover from hell with alcohol leaking from my pores...
Pffft...

davidbishop

I'll be there from Friday.

davidbishop

WoD

Saturday as earlier as I can (as I'm bringing the FQP stuff)...

Tweak72

all day saturday yippie
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Aaron Smurf Murphy

From Saturday, queuing like a chump because I forgot advance tickets.

Finn Sinn

Richmond Clements

I'll be there from friday night (getting the late flight - 7:50 if you're there RAC)

Afraid not, PJ, I'll be coming in earlier and from a different direction. See you there!

Wake

I'll be there from around 11am Saturday. I'll bring a few badges which I'll display on the Dogbreath stall and I hope to have a Dredd helmet (minus respirator badge) with me as well.

I'm staying at the Novotel.

Cheers,

Wake

Natsan

I'll be there from 6pm on Friday in the Ramada bar.Feel free to say hello!