Main Menu

Bristol 2008, 10-11 May 2008

Started by Bolt-01, 29 April, 2008, 10:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Spurioso

Lies.  I once saw her eat a puppy.  She sucked out its little eyes like Cadbury's creme eggs.  The yelping, the yelping...

Peter Wolf

I want to go but a project  has been delayed that was supposed to pay for it.I have been told it could start within a week .Thats what they said but what someone says and what actually happens can be completely different.

I f i can get enough cash together for train fare and a bit to spend on food and drink and at the event then i am quite happy to sleep rough as there is a park up by Clifton suspension Bridge.

Not really interested in a day trip.

I wish it was on July /August time then i would be able to afford it and it would be drinks all round.

OH Well.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Natsan

Damn you- I thought what happened in the Ramada bar stayed in the Ramada bar. Don't make me tell them about you and the plushies.....

Bolt-01

For info, I've got hold of some copies of 13th floor that I'll be selling over the weekend if anyone is needing a copy.

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

and frsh from the printers is the convention colour special....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v71/Bolt-01/FQ%20Samples/?action=view¤t=CoverSP01Sugi.jpg" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/Bolt-01/FQ%20Samples/CoverSP01Sugi.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

Bolt-01

Tiplodocus

"All Ages Futurequake"

I'm guessing I don't have any stories in that then.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Richmond Clements

Bolt-01

Tips, you really must have a tiny brain in that dinosaur body if you forgot about WRECKS...

Loks fantastic in full colour too.

Bolt-01

WoD

It's a great idea.  Last year (thanks to certain stories) it was a shame not to have something to sell to younger kids or people who could then happily leave it around the house without having to worry what 'little Johnny' (not Eyebrows, I'm being generic!) would think.

Come on Bolt - splurge some teaser pages for people to see from the other books...I know there's some great stuff there.

LARF

Bugger, can't make it this year too much work commitments.

See y'all next year.

:-(

LARF

QUICK! There's a room going at the Ramada, just cancelled.

Matt Timson

Pffft...

LARF

Matt Timson

I'm NEVER going to get that pint...
Pffft...

LARF