Main Menu

Wolf Among Us - Another Tell-Tale Game

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 16 October, 2013, 04:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

From the people that brought you The Walking Dead is Wolf Among Us.

It's about a Were-wolf Sheriff trying to keep the inhabitants of town filled mostly with Fairy-tale characters safe from each other.

I haven't purchased it yet, as my money is tied up at the moment, but it only costs $29.00 (Most likely USD) from Steam now.

Keef Monkey

Played through the first episode in a oner and then bought the season pass immediately! Never read Fables, but as a game it's massively absorbing and atmospheric, and has a lot of the same hooks that TWD specialized in so recommend it to anyone who loved that. Roll on episode 2.

bluemeanie

Yeah, def want this one. LOVED Walking Dead despite not being a fan of the comic and have read and really enjoyed the first 4 or 5 Fables trades

NapalmKev

I've just finished part one and thought it to be excellent.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

sheldipez

I love all TellTale's stuff but they're very quick to slash the prices of their games very quick so I'll be waiting to pounce on this. Looks good.

CheechFU

A were wolf sheriff?
It's the Big Bad Wolf. Did you just look at the box art and guess the entire premise?

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: CheechFU on 18 November, 2013, 12:41:00 AM
A were wolf sheriff?
It's the Big Bad Wolf. Did you just look at the box art and guess the entire premise?

No I didn't actually guess that or even know it was based on that character and the comic he was based on.

I purchased on the X-Box-360 for $5.00 AUD the other night and played the entire first episode next morning.

Except for being tow slow to respond with right button mashing in the two fight scenes most of the time. I still managed to get through it.

Though, I think I would like another go at it some other time to see if I might do better.

The game itself is very colourful and atmospheric.

I may be interested reading the comic it's based on as well.