Main Menu

Lawless convention 2021

Started by sheridan, 15 May, 2021, 11:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Just realised I've seen no mention of this on forum this year.

The Lawless convention is on - right now!  Being virtual this time around it's called Lawless: The Bunker.

YouTube streaming here

Webpage here

Colin YNWA

Good call!

Thanks for the reminder just caught the second half of the Rok of the Reds chat - with our own Jim Campbell and a couple of other folks who we might know. Great stuff.

sheridan

Last live event happening in the next few minutes.

Raise A Glass To Our Fallen (Zoom link)

sheridan

"A community gathering for us all to catch up with one another, raise a glass and honour Dave Evans, Colin Noble and others we've lost along the way."

Trooper McFad

Watched 3 interviews and it brings it home how much I've missed cons and listening to panels. Hopefully they can start up by the end of the year.
Though I think realistically it will be 2022 🙁
I've got next years 2 day Lawless pencilled in 😁😁😁🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

broodblik

Listen to Leigh Gallagher and he basically said he is working on the next chapter of Kingmaker (which is great news for me).

Henry Flint talked about his mysterious new project for Rebellion but did not say anything that can give us anything concrete to go on. All he said is that this will keep him busy until early next year and this will be released in the States as well. 
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: sheridan on 15 May, 2021, 06:43:12 PM
"A community gathering for us all to catch up with one another, raise a glass and honour Dave Evans, Colin Noble and others we've lost along the way."

Gutted I had to leave before Dave Evans (and Colin Noble) were mentioned.

Quote from: broodblik on 16 May, 2021, 12:26:35 PM
Listen to Leigh Gallagher and he basically said he is working on the next chapter of Kingmaker (which is great news for me).

Great to hear we are getting more Kingmaker.

MacabreMagpie

I dipped in and out throughout the day as I was working but just wanted to say a stunning effort by Su and the team. Jim's comments at the end of the Rok panel about how nice it was to chat with fellow creators again also hit home and really made me miss the whole scene.

The next convention I get to will surely be a day of conflicting emotions, the joy of being in that environment again with the sadness of not being able to wonder over to chat to Dave during quiet moments. To be honest, I don't know if I'm ever going to table at one again (I'm moving back more towards Illustration than comics these days, though will happily still take work from Tharg should it arise) but I'll definitely be making the effort to go to more and bloody talk to people rather than being my usual introvert self, regardless.

low down dirty drokker

Isn't a lawless convention just prison ?
Just saying is all...
Keep on Drokking...