The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

Dandontdare

I always had my suspicions about Mr Snuffleupagus

The Legendary Shark

Might not the repeats cause some confusion?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Roger Godpleton

Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street

Come and play
Everything's A-OK
Friendly neighbors there
That's where we meet

Can you tell me how to get

It's a magic carpet ride
Every door will open wide

To happy people like you--
Happy people like
What a beautiful

Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street...

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

The Legendary Shark

That information is classified.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Roger Godpleton

I'll tell you what isn't classified: The fact that when you eat a varied menu, you get more out of every meal. It doesn't matter if your meals are boiled or stewed, whether you eat them whole or whether you chew them. They will taste so good provided that you chew them.

Steve Green

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 14 February, 2011, 08:31:17 PM
Did you see the 18:30 ITV news today.

MI6 have an artist in residence, WHAT THE FUCK!
Let's get rid of that sort of bollocks job Cameron before anything else. I nearly had a fit when I watched that bit of news, in fact I had to rewind it just to verify what I had seen  >:D

I guess they saw Goldfinger spraypainting Shirley Eaton gold, not as cold-blooded murder, but as an art installation...

Roger Godpleton

I wonder how many years in prison you'd get for spraypainting someone to death? My guess would be somewhere in the region of onetwothreefourfive, sixseveneightnineten, eleven, twelve.

COMMANDO FORCES

Is that one of the wine making regions in France Roger?

The Legendary Shark

DIVERSION, THE PRIMARY STRATEGY

Experience has proven that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and gaining control of the public is to keep the public undisciplined and ignorant of basic systems principles on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganized, and distracted with matters of no real importance on the other hand.

This is achieved by:

(1) Disengaging their minds, sabotaging their mental activities, by providing a low quality program of public education in mathematics, logic, systems design, and economics, and by discouraging technical creativity.

(2) Engaging their emotions, increasing their self-indulgence and their indulgence in emotional and physical activities, by:

(a) unrelenting emotional affrontations and attacks (mental and emotional rape) by way of a constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media - especially the T.V. and the newspapers.

(b) giving them what they desire - in excess - "junk food for thought" and depriving them of what they really need.

(3) Rewriting history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being able to shift their thinking from personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities.

These preclude their interest in and discovery of the silent weapons of social automation technology.

The general rule is that there is profit in confusion; the more confusion, the more profit. Therefore, the best approach is to create problems and then offer the solutions.

DIVERSION SUMMARY

MEDIA: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.

SCHOOLS: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.

ENTERTAINMENT: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth grade level.

WORK: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals.

THE ARTIFICIAL WOMB

From the time a person leaves its mother's womb, its every effort is directed toward building, maintaining, and withdrawing into artificial wombs, various sorts of substitute protective devices or shells.

The objective of these artificial wombs is to provide a stable environment for both stable and unstable activity; to provide a shelter for the evolutionary processes of growth, and maturity - i.e., survival; to provide security for freedom and to provide defensive protection for offensive activity.

THE POLITICAL STRUCTURE OF A NATION - DEPENDENCY

The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own dependency relationship of childhood.

Simply put, they want a human god to eliminate all risk from their life, pat them on the head, kiss their bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when they wake up in the morning.

This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the political, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing. So who is the bigger liar?, the public?, or the 'godfather'?

This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness and expediency. It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public.

Extracted from "Silent Weapons for a Quiet War," an alleged Bilderburg Group document found on July 7, 1986, in an IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/silentweaponsforquietwars.htm
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Arsom (if rather convenient).  I miss Peter, he always gave good Bilderberg too.  

mogzilla

what is going on in t'middle east? has everyone signed up to an uprising group on facebook? the thing is if me,sat in the northwest of england can see that rising up against a nutter like gaddaffi isnt going to end well how didnt they?

in all seriousness why is this happening now? is something or someone more sinister pulling the strings?

Dandontdare

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 23 February, 2011, 06:03:24 PM
Extracted from "Silent Weapons for a Quiet War," an alleged Bilderburg Group document found on July 7, 1986, in an IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/silentweaponsforquietwars.htm

Now at first I thought this was a perfectly serviceable, if a little obvious, lecture/discourse about how evil capitalist bastards manipulate society, no problesm wuith that, but this last bit just made me laugh out loud. It's a spoof isn't it? Are they also claiming it was found with a big book called '10001 ways to cook orphans' and a box of twirly waxed moustaches?

ah no, I tell a lie - The website has the word "truth" in the title so it must be FACT!

JOE SOAP

Considering Henry Kissinger's 70's 'paper' on how to control and limit the world's population through famine, pestilence and war is freely available to read these days, t'wouldn't surprise me if it was real. What else do policy makers/monied class, rather than politicos, talk about? The Rand think tanks are infamous for this shit, including the idea that the best way to integrate the worlds different races into accepeting serfdom for a proper global consumerist culture is through the threat of alien invasion, real or not? Where's Alan Moore when you need him?

paddykafka

And in the meantime, here in the Emerald Isle, our so-called intelligent electorate are preparing to swap one right-wing, free-market, capitalist, greed-is-good bunch of wankers for another, equally morally bereft, in-thrall-to-the markets bunch of wankers. I mean, what part of "it's the capitalist system that has screwed everything up" don't these idiots understand? I'll still vote but, quite honestly, it's hard to summon up any enthusiasm for the democratic process when you realise that, at the end of the day, you are a lone voice in a room full of shrieking cretins.