Main Menu

Opinions are like arseholes…

Started by Jim_Campbell, 17 August, 2010, 04:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

w3bz

Shame it's come to this man, you'll be missed. Hope you take a break and pop back when ready  :(

LARF

FFS Jim stay on the board man, let it ride and go with the flow, there's always going to be divisions in the ranks, come on change your mind please.

Lobo Baggins

Quote from: M.I.K. on 17 August, 2010, 05:01:03 PM
Definitely not bullying.

Indeed - some people seem to have astonishingly thin skins these days... wouldn't have lasted five seconds in my school.

I rather suspect that it's so they can get the accusation in first so that they can play the victim, thus justifying any subsequent behaviour against this VICIOUS BULLY!

Baggins is wise to the ways of the bully...
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

I, Cosh

Fuck off you cunt.

Or, preferably, stick around and give them what for. It makes me laugh.
We never really die.

Kerrin

Look, if I do the Truffle Shuffle will that make you stay?

You old fucker.

The pants are staying on though this time.

Dunk!

I've always enjoyed your posts, Jim. Especially your passion for comic art creation.

Hope this is just a blip.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

nev

You'll be missed Jim. When you tear someone to shreds for being wrong it brings a smile to my face.

Zarjazzer

The boards will be poorer without you Jim Campbell. It's your decision. Sometimes you want to move on, but hopefully not in this case. At least we'll get to see you in the art comps and on deviantart.

Hopefully au revoir and not goodbye.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Spaceghost

I've not been here very long and I don't know you very well but it would be a shame if you stopped posting. You're no bully. Don't let a little bit of silliness put you off. If all the clever people went away, we'd only have idiots left.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Colin YNWA

I for one (well clearly judging by this thread there's a lot more than me!) will miss ya. Hope like the mob you try to leave but it keeps on dragging ya back in. If not have fun wherever you go.

Big thank you for continuing your role with the Art Comps thats a very cool gesture.

Lord Running Clam

I'd just like to echo those who have already posted and say I hope this will only be a short break.

I've never seen any of your posts as bullying.

IAMTHESYSTEM

This is bad. :(

I hope you reconsider and return to full thrill power soon Jim. I think like plenty of others the forum will be a poorer, more boring place without you. IAMS.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

JOE SOAP

This is Jim's way of teling us he's gone to the John Byrne forum, his rightful home, where everyone is wrong.

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

mogzilla

ahhh dont go grumpy bear ...i as well wish your grumpy uncleness to remain on the board (besides who else will spot "HIM"  as soon as you do?)

and cheers for your recent help on one of my threads..much appreciated.thanks.

come back soon. :)