Main Menu

For Sale: Set 6 Action Figures + Death Special

Started by TWINSET, 17 February, 2010, 02:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWINSET

For Sale, in UK, set of 6 action figures

£65 posted, but open to offers - would prefer to sell as a set
Also included, but not pictured, 'transparent' Judge Death from same series, although box is not in such good condition as the ones pictured.

Please PM me if you require more pics etc.

Listed on ebay, or will sell privately - eBay Link

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: TWINSET on 17 February, 2010, 02:41:44 PM

this is the only toy I would be interested in as im a huge dark judges fan plus it would be the only one alowed by my perents they do not want me expanding my toy collechion into outher ranges but every so often im alowed to buy my most favort chatter from anouther range thats not part of my main collechion any charnce you would sell this seperat from the job lot.  :D
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

TWINSET

TWINSET

Some pics of the Death 'special'

Figure's molded out of translucent material, so some sections allow light through
The box isn't in so great condition on this one though, the muppet I bought it from posted it in a jiffy bag  :-X

TWINSET

Large48

Got any of the limited edition signed ones?

Either from the 250 runs or the 50 runs?
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

COMMANDO FORCES

TWINSET

Quote from: Large48 on 12 March, 2010, 02:17:47 PM
Got any of the limited edition signed ones?

Either from the 250 runs or the 50 runs?

No, sorry, only what's listed here

willthemightyW

hey, i used to have the set, but we had to get rid of most of them including dredd, so i hate to be awkward but would you be willing to sell dredd on its own, if so how much for, please bare in mind i might not definately be able to buy, but hopefully i will
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

willthemightyW

Quote from: willthemightyW on 29 March, 2010, 06:01:33 PM
hey, i used to have the set, but we had to get rid of most of them including dredd, so i hate to be awkward but would you be willing to sell dredd on its own, if so how much for, please bare in mind i might not definately be able to buy, but hopefully i will

sorry i just read some other replies and realized you'd like to keep them as a set
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

TWINSET

Hi

Sorry, Dredd was one of the first to go

I have left;

Judge Death
Judge Death 'spirit'
Durham Red
Judge Anderson

All £10 ea + £3 UK postage

willthemightyW

oh dont worry about it, ive got the others and i ordered anderson a few days ago, thanks anyway