Main Menu

Full Posting Privileges

Started by Rogue Judge, 05 August, 2016, 03:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeJudi

Can I get upgraded - I joined to talk about the weekly prog and just thought over time I'd gain the privilege to post in there?

Funt Solo

A mod should be around to fix that for you soon.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Sean SD

Hi can I be upgraded so I can chat in prog, meg and other sections as well cheers TIA Sean SD

leethomson

Hello - if anyone can sort me out so that I can reply to threads in the News section, that would be loverly.

roDREeDD

I was waiting for the probation period (?) to expire but this thread makes me wonder if I need to poke the bear to get updated....
👉🏻🐻

roDREeDD

Quote from: roDREeDD on 12 August, 2021, 01:26:24 AM
I was waiting for the probation period (?) to expire but this thread makes me wonder if I need to poke the bear to get updated....
👉🏻🐻

Still waiting to get access to my profile please

Funt Solo

I'm not sure but I think we only have one active moderator now. IP - are you there?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

IndigoPrime

Lee and roDREeDD: your profiles have been updated.

Lawman of the Present

Hello hello! I believe I am in the same situation as has been mentioned here regards being unable to reply to certain topics! Could somebody help please?

LiamJ

Same as above? I thought my profile was just broken ha!

dan200

I'd like to extend my posting priviledges if possible! At the moment I only seem to be able to post in a small number of threads (I thought it was zero until recently). I'd like to discuss the Prog, Meg and Graphic Novels etc!

IndigoPrime

You should be all set now, dan200.

WebAdmin

We have found an issue related to accounts permission after reaching an 'x' number of posts.
This is currently being fixed. Once fix is put in place you should be also gaining an extra functionality.

Hebrew613

Hi, just looking through this thread, looks like this is the place to be asking about the ability to post pictures on the forum. Can you help? I am assuming I can't post pictures because I am new. I was beginning to think it's because I'm totally useless with any form technology which is quite possible and even likely. Is it possible to be upgraded so I can post pictures? If you can help that would be great. Thanks

TheGrunk

I'd also like full posting privileges, please!