Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

My sisters cat was ripped apart by 2 Staffs last year, was very grim. Never caught them or their owner.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

TordelBack

Sorry to hear these tales of pet woe, chaps.  Horrible stuff.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Worst Holiday Ever.

Booked a wee Holiday home in Donegal with the family.

Left yesterday

Started with a 3 hour car journey with my sister's dog farting merrily all the way. if you don't know what a dog fart is like, I can assure you that you are missing out on one of mother nature's bitch moves.

That night, I discovered my matress was an assortment of randomly alligned springs with a thin layer of material wrapped around it. That, compounded by the Dog whining all night, meant I got maybe a full hour of sleep.

So I've cut my losses and I'm back home now. After a four and a half hour bus journey. Some people say a screaming child is the worst thing on public transport. They are full of wrong. The worst thing on public transport is a gaggle of gossiping middle-aged Irish women after you've had fuck all sleep.

Worst Holiday Ever (that didn't involve an airport).

But the worst thing?

I didn't catch a single damn fish. Now I actually have to fucking BUY food this week.
You may quote me on that.

radiator

I'm at some club night for my girlfriends birthday and I'm bored fucking shitless. I am, quite frankly, too old for this shit.

There is literally nothing about this whole thing that I am enjoying.

radiator

Rejoice! Everyone agreed it was a nightmare shithole and we have left!

I may be old, but at least my friends are old too!

Over tired. Can't sleep  >:( :( :-* :| >:( :-* :-* :-* :'(

Roger Godpleton

Run into the wall repeatedly like everyone else.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Zarjazzer

I went rushing to my local newsagent having escaped stalag luft (work) by going to the dentists. I breathkessly asked for the new 2000AD. "It's out Wednesday-this is Tuesday." said the newsagent.

:-[

Now I have angst mahhann.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Noisybast

Got some more bad news for you, Z. It's Sunday.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Zarjazzer

Quote from: Noisybast on 25 March, 2012, 12:00:01 PM
Got some more bad news for you, Z. It's Sunday.

no way maahn! :o Oh it is. ;) Ah well three days to wait.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Phantom

:lol:

I get days mixed up aswell.

I just spent 30 min putting the kids toys away.
I spent 30 min this afternoon, latter went upstairs to clean teeth, came back no longer than 5 min - crap everywhere.

TordelBack

My baby brother, in his infinite wisdom, bought my daughter a Sylvanian* Families starter set, opening us up to endless, simply endless future expense and foot injury.  She, of course, adores it, as do I.  But the true nightmare has only just been exposed.  A ill-judged google reveals that one set is a toyshop that sells Sylvanian Families houses.  Infinite recursion for anthropomorphic woodland creatures.  The horror.

*For some reason my wife and I have always called these 'Lesbanian Families', and it is an ongoing struggle not to continue to do so.

vzzbux

Up till now I have kept my daughter away from this horror.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

TordelBack

Quote from: vzzbux on 28 March, 2012, 09:23:29 PM
Up till now I have kept my daughter away from this horror.

Keep it that way.  With your, errr, tendencies which are akin to my own, you'll fill the house with the beautiful hateful things in no time. I opened the door under the sink in Wren Farthing's cottage and was met with a teeny u-bend.  The damn thing is accurately plumbed in.  This is not good.