Main Menu

www.100bullets.co.uk

Started by Moose, 01 August, 2004, 06:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moose

i knew there must be something related J-Bo, thanks for clearing that up.

glad you all like the site.

satanist...did i miss anything you might have seen?

Dan Kelly

I'd been avoiding getting these as the reviews were so good (fear that I would want them all - Now)

This thread and a recent cold meant that I picked up #1 on Monday.  And #2 on tuesday.

I have a ?800 camera to pay off, so really should not be buying #3 this month.  Honest.  I won't..

Dan
(Skint)

Moose

damn, that comic book sure is addictive....

just hope graves doesn't visit you dan, with a picture of me in an attache case, having ruined your life by getting you addicted to 100 bullets....

ukdane

Moose: Your site's good, and mine's so out of date it's not true. (Plus the flash navigation menu doesn't help if people can't use it!)- I'm considering scrapping mine!
Cheers

-Daney

Moose

oh...is yours the one with the nifty little filing cabinet thing on the left?

cool idea, thought about nicking it but flash is such a pain in the arse to do....

but *in best beverley hillbillies style accent* yep...you shaaaw is out of date dere boyyyy!

shame, you had some nice things going on there.

ukdane

Yeah, that's mine.

I launched it shortly after the comic was launched. It was the first of it's kind. Time soon ran away with me (as well as a screaming baby), and having so many covers to scan, and going through all the issues in as much detail- meant that I soon lost track.

And now there are so many other good 100 bullets sites, I think my time is better spent looking after other websites. I might kick it into gear again one day- but with a major redesign (which has been on my pc for ages).
Cheers

-Daney

Satanist

"satanist...did i miss anything you might have seen?"

Unfortunately not but then I'm not the most observant of readers. As a matter of fact its inspired me to go back and read them again to spot all the little things I missed first time round.

I see a very lazy Sunday comin up!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Moose

i see a screaming baby coming up.....

must rush my wife off to hospital...

no more lazy sundays for a while...or 18 years probably!!

back soon....!! well...ish!

UKD, i only scanned 4 covers out of 51 so far...there are lazy alternatives, like going to a retailer's site and pinching and resizing their cover archives....bwah ha ha!!

ESCUBRIA

Hang up is the top curve of the number 3 and hang low is the bottom curve, hence:

Hang up "on" the hang low.