Main Menu

Why was I banned?

Started by ABCwarBOT, 31 January, 2011, 11:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Quote from: James Stacey on 02 February, 2011, 09:29:03 AM
'scuse for asking but the compartmentalised geek in me has to say, does this thread really belong in the film discussion?

Good point- off we go!

Matt Timson

Quote from: The Sherman Kid on 02 February, 2011, 01:16:52 AM

Sorry for the inconvenience but there is one obsessive loon and a lot of spambots so people do occasionally get caught in the crossfire - it is either this or nothing I'm afraid.

Emperor eh?No overtones there then.To quote the great professor of philosophy Dr Pepper -whats the worst that can happen? :-*
He's a bit like the Matrix in that nobody can tell you what it is he does- it's just something you have to experience for yourself.  I can tell you that in 10 years, I've only ever known two people to be banned from this place- and he's one of them.
Pffft...

Matt Timson

I don't know what happened with the quote there- but I can't be bothered to edit it.
Pffft...

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Matt Timson on 02 February, 2011, 12:08:42 PM
I don't know what happened with the quote there- but I can't be bothered to edit it.

Sigh- okay, I'll do it...

The Sherman Kid

Got to say I'm really intrigued now.Feels a bit like walking into the Slaughtererd Lamb, with a cluster of frightened villagers inside -"Beware strangers, dont stray far from the path , there be a monster out yonder , lurking , waiting......." oooooohh."What be his name I ask", and and hushed tones they whisper "Scojo!"

Hmmm,  post some pics of what you think he looks like ,the most amusing and appropriate photofit will be made into a new 2000ad villan (well, possibly maybe) :D

Steve Green

Not the best example.

So one of you will get turned into a rotting ghost, and the other will get turned into a werewolf.

On the upside, that one may get to sleep with Jenny Agutter. So it's not all bad.

vzzbux

Quote from: The Sherman Kid on 02 February, 2011, 12:42:08 PM
Got to say I'm really intrigued now.Feels a bit like walking into the Slaughtererd Lamb, with a cluster of frightened villagers inside -"Beware strangers, dont stray far from the path , there be a monster out yonder , lurking , waiting......." oooooohh."What be his name I ask", and and hushed tones they whisper "Scojo!"

Hmmm,  post some pics of what you think he looks like ,the most amusing and appropriate photofit will be made into a new 2000ad villan (well, possibly maybe) :D
To paste his profile on this board without his permission would invade his privacy, no matter how much of a cunt SC*J* is that would be out of order and potentially get the administrators in the shit.
I think someone in another thread did this so if you want to see what he looks like then go trawling through the endless threads of last year.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Mrpepperami

God reading this has been interesting. Scojo sounds like he was the 2000ad anti-christ

Matt Timson

Not really- that makes him sound almost important.  Which he isn't.  He's forum cancer.
Pffft...

mogzilla

Quote from: Michaelvk on 02 February, 2011, 05:38:54 AM
S'funny.. Nobody picked on me being new.. I thinks that was a lifetime first..
yeah but you gave something good to the board not like the idiots in question

Mrpepperami

Not a fan of posters like that. Makes you wonder how they became fans in the first place as they hate everything. As far as I'm concerned, I've never got the whole fan outcry on things that differ on movie adaptations and stuff. Comics, movies etc are an art form and just like art some of the interpretations you like an others you don't. But to discount something just because it's different to the norm, I find close minded. Hope the movie is good. Have read alot of dredd but hope it does offer a different kind of twist as i don't wanna just see an old story just put on screen, I want the dredd world expanded and put in new and interesting directions.

w3bz

Quote from: Matt Timson on 02 February, 2011, 03:40:02 PM
Not really- that makes him sound almost important.  Which he isn't.  He's forum cancer.

Truth ;)

Jared Katooie

He has brain problems.

In his brain.

The Big Man

"Is there a problem here ?"