Main Menu

Ebay watch.

Started by maryanddavid, 14 May, 2012, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I can't believe thare are no bids for that yet :lol:

Dark Jimbo

We reeeeeeeally need to club together and buy that for Richmond...  ;)
@jamesfeistdraws

hippynumber1

Massive norked judges.  :-[

Sideshow Bob

Fully expect to see your 'Link' to that eBay page get 'deleted' soon,   Mark.... ::)..

I mean it's 'blasphemy'.....Isn't it Richmond ?? ;)

Nice 'norks' though !.. :lol:
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Spikes

That page looks familar!

hippynumber1

ming

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 26 May, 2013, 09:38:40 AM
Familiar how?

It popped up on eBay not long ago, then the listing ended early when a behind-closed-doors deal was struck.  Ended up on here - probably in the art thread but that's getting so big these days it's impossible to find anything unless you already know where it is!  Anyway, I expect it will sell for rather more this time around...  ::)

hippynumber1

Ah! Don't recall it first time round... I'd love to chase this but...

Slad

It's mine.
I'm selling to purchase a piece of contemporary art I have coveted for a long time.
Due to not being blessed with deep pockets I am having to sell something to afford it.
I listed it at 99p and it reaches what it reaches, having refused many buy it now offers from interested parties.
Slad
"Just eat the frog!"

Spikes

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 26 May, 2013, 09:38:40 AM
Familiar how?

I can remember reading the story when it was first published,  ;)

But yes, what Ming said.
Nice page, but im skint and hoping to slow down...
Still, good luck with the sale, Slad.

Sideshow Bob

A really nice Carlos piece, Slad...

I see it's reached over £300 so far.......Good luck with the Sale.
Cheers...
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

Spikes

Quote from: ming on 26 May, 2013, 10:00:44 AM
Ended up on here - probably in the art thread but that's getting so big these days it's impossible to find anything unless you already know where it is!

Yep, the original art thread is a definite maze now, still a bit of trawling reveals when it first landed - id originally thought this popped up early this year, but it was last September! Time flies, and all that..
Clicking on the Slad quote will take you back to other images of the art.

Quote from: Slad on 21 September, 2012, 05:30:30 PM

Fatboydale

Think Cursed edge fan film is selling their original Judge Dredd outfits ...lol ( not the current ones they are using on the trailers )

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Judge-Dredd-costume-/261220222861?pt=UK_DVD_Film_TV_Film_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item3cd1f0478d