Main Menu

What happened to the Art competition threads?

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 13 March, 2012, 04:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

Was there a fall out that I missed? Why have you arty types stopped this? Re-commence immediately! I like looking at pretty pictures, me.
Lock up your spoons!

Emperor

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 13 March, 2012, 04:50:31 PM
Was there a fall out that I missed? Why have you arty types stopped this? Re-commence immediately! I like looking at pretty pictures, me.

You mean this thread?

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,35485.0.html
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

CrazyFoxMachine

The Enigmatic Dr X

Yes. That one. The one I was all embarrassed about missing, right up until I opened it.

An aside: we need a search function. That way it would have been easy for me to see that lonely, lonely thread.
Lock up your spoons!

Buttonman

I blame me. Once I stopped posting my crappy pics people were fearful that they might be the worst.

In the interim I've been poached by the Breaking Bad comics site Check out this peach that no one apart from watchers of that show will get, and even they won't laugh!

Emperor

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 13 March, 2012, 08:04:08 PMAn aside: we need a search function. That way it would have been easy for me to see that lonely, lonely thread.

Top right - the little white box next to the word "search." ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Trout

I'm hoping that Dr X will go for the hat-trick and suggest 2000AD should have a message board for its fans.

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 13 March, 2012, 08:04:08 PMThat way it would have been easy for me to see that lonely, lonely thread.

The thread that's PINNED TO THE TOP of the page?!

No wonder Campbell gave it up - !