Main Menu

The Haunting of Sector House 9...

Started by Minkyboy, 13 May, 2009, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Welcome.
Well done on de-lurking hopefully it'll inspire more to do likewise, were not that a bad lot here.

Richmond Clements

QuoteSo did you plump for Mrs Gunderson for similar juvenile fantasy reasons that I went for Dekker your Lordship?!

I'm not a fan of the GILF...

WoD

Proudhuff

Welcome, I think the Mayor likes you, you cheeky minky you!

Hero? Judge Souster or course!
DDT did a job on me

mygrimmbrother

YES! 'Haunting' left similar, indelible scars on my frail young mind too. That image of the disembodied hand crawling up the psi judge's leg, and his hair all standing on end. Jesus! My heartses!!

Dandontdare

hi there de-lurker!

favourite Supporting character? Hmmmm... I'd say the king of the Big Smelly. No flies on the Ferg!

Dandontdare

Dandontdare

no waitaminute...Max Normal

GAARGH!  :shock:  I dunno, stop asking me hard questions!

vzzbux

Welcome to the board.
 and opening with such a great Dreddverse story. Totally agree with you about Dekker.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

ThryllSeekyr

QuoteI remember Slaine and his stolen dragon, amazing mid-air combat leaps. And I remember being very sad when they chopped off dragon heads for the jewels conveniently inside.

Not to worry, it was the head of the evil dragon that copped Slaine's axe and that was when Slaine switched to using the famous axe with the full moon shaped blade. Unless you were barracking for the evil one. Evil of which is had to define --amongst barely sentient flying reptiles --in the Land of the Young were very few well mannered folk can survive. Slaine's so called goodly Dragon did bite the bullet, progs later during the Horned god saga after being shot to hell by his Falian allies.

I thought it was strange also how dragons had eyes of gemstone and skulls of diamond. Thats a weird mutation, but they were Dragons and that was strange enough.

Queen Firey-Bou

QuoteI'm going to tell her you said that...

he did you know.
welcome hello lurkers..
and TROUT !!! watch you mouth... Miss jean Brodie indeed, if i wasn't too busy to bother with piffling fish-types i'd  get the chainsaw out for that one.

Paul faplad Finch

Hello and welcome although it sounds like you've been lurking for longer than I've been posting so . . .

As for my favourite Dreddverse supporting character I'm to plump for - showing my youth here - DeMarco, because she was an incredibly well rounded character introduced in the first truly great Dredd series I read and one I still consider probably THE best I've ever read.  Also because she needs the love cos she was butchered after Wagner was finished with her.

And because I was  a teenager when THAT cover ran.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Kev Levell