Main Menu

heroes for sale con in manchester

Started by mogzilla, 08 February, 2013, 07:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

also a chance for a nort contingent meet up ? i am defffo going to the saturday date as i get paid the week before !!! 

Dr Feeley Good

I was going to go with my lad on Saturday but my mrs has jumped on the bandwagon so grandkids are going to.... :o

Bat King

Might be going, might even buy a lightsabre just to take part in the World Record attempt. Not sure if Sat or Sun yet, probably not both.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Dandontdare

Not sure if I'll go to this or not - it sounds a lot like the MCM expos that they do at G-mex, which I wasn't too impressed with. But I'd certainly be up for meeting for a pint after whether I go to the con or not.

mogzilla

mogzilla

...Bugger! it's been "postponed"  I was looking forward to this....what is it with nort cons?

Bhuna

One thing that put me off was the location. No trains, crappy bus service and no pubs near by, so I would have to drive and not have a beer. Where's the fun it that!

Manchester needs a proper convention, not one like MCM where it's all manga and the cosplay people overrun the place (and no bar)
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

COMMANDO FORCES

mogzilla

would love to but northern NHS wages , the wife's various health problems and all the southerners ;)
make such a journey a nice dream not to be  :'(

Dandontdare

I came past the MCM expo today around 2pm and the queue was absolutely horrendous, snaking right round the back of the building and then zig-zagging around the car park. I'm familiar with the interior of G-mex, sorry, 'Manchester Central as nobody calls it now, and there's no way you could fit all those people comfortably inside. Which is probably why the town centre and nearby squares were crawling with Harley Quins and Jokers.