Main Menu

AMELIA BRIGHTSIDE (THE MIRACLE CHILD) - artist wanted.

Started by mrstu, 09 February, 2017, 11:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrstu

Hey guys,

My name is Stu Perrins, I'm a British Comic Award nominated writer from the Uk and i'm looking for an artist/letter/inker for a new project. I did have someone lined up for this, but after months of going backwards and forwards the artist has jumped ship. Which is a bummer, but the show must go on.

The project is a three issue mini-series called 'Amelia Brightside- The Miracle Child' and the best way to pitch it is to say - 'What would happen if James Bond was a 1890's speed punk Audrey Hepburn?'. I would also describe the story as a cross between Hellboy, Penny Dreadful, 007 and The Goon. Although there is a strong horror element to the story I would like to emphasize that is a very 'fun' story and its something i'm not only extremely proud of but something which I think a lot of people would enjoy. All three issues are written and ready to go!

Unfortunately, I have zero budget for this, so I can't offer payment upfront but what I can offer is 50% of all profits and copyrights, ect. So, if any of you talented lot are interested then please email me at stuperrins1@gmail.com with some samples.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks.

Darren Stephens

That sounds like a very interesting book, Stu. Good luck!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

mrstu

mightybren

I'd be up for this, but I'm already collaborating on another project which is turning out to be very enjoyable :) another time perhaps.

I did get onto collaborating through this current project via this forum, so fishing here does work. Good luck!

mrstu