Bad Wolf site now live (Dr Who)

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 03 June, 2005, 05:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artificial Idiot

Of course!

Anne Robinson is the Bad Wolf!

The Amstor Computer

"Well, if you look at the guest star list on IMDB for the final episode.."

As someone over at Outpost Gallifrey pointed out, IMDB is great for info on films/programmes that have already been released, but pretty crap for ones that haven't been.

Also: Holly playing Davros? Sounds pretty bloody unlikely to me. I'm hoping for the return of the Emperor Dalek, myself...

Byron Virgo

Will I. Cooling

Its going to be hellish waiting for the christmas special isn't it?

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

WoD

Did anyone else think the 'But bad means good' line (said my Cap Jack in reply to Mikey) might have some meaning?  The conversation seemed crow-barred in otherwise.

Mudcrab

Greetings Odders, been dropping in now and again lately. Still have to catch up on progs so trying not to see too many spoilers.

On topic though, return of Daleks, yay! I still fancy the Master to turn up at some point. Or did he die. Does dying really matter when you're dealing with time travel? BB/WL stuff looks a bit strange, but who knows, they might pull it off. Hopefully it's not just a Matrix type thing. The wotsername robot looks less annoying than the real thing at least!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

WoD

I think the Master too.  He's big enough (along with the Daleks and Cybermen) to be able to 'come back' in to the new series without too much explanation for new viewers.

Mr C

Look, it's blatantly Davros, he ties into the the Daleks.

Plus if he's played by Holly, then it'll be pure comedy gold!

+++ I HAVE AN IQ ++++ OF TEN MILLION +++ DAVE+++

WoD

Look here Mr C, It may well be Davros, but somewhere, in the deep, dark, background, the Master is behind it all!!!!!!!!

By the way, did you know that The Fonze was almost certainly having it off with Richie's mum?

Byron Virgo

Really? I heard that he was knocking off Tom Bosley. You learn something new every day...

SamuelAWilkinson

Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

The Amstor Computer

The Doctor Who page at the Beeb has now been updated with a new page for the "Bad Wolf" episode, all done in the style of the Big Brother website. Some very funny bits tucked away there, along with a couple of interesting teasers for any Bad Wolf Watchers...

Bolt-01

Actually I'd like for Captain Jack to be revealed as the new 'master'. Think that would work nicely. Then Mickey can join in as an anti-side-kick.

Bolt-01

Dudley

The Daleks are not "Bad Wolf", creator says...

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/news/drwho/2005/06/14/19979.shtml" target="_blank">Bad Wolf 'not solved yet'